MetroLa Responsive Email Template is beautiful and mordern template which comes in 4 device width(normal:pc/ max-width:640px/ max-width:480px/ max-width:360px/ max-width:320px),18 color schemes,10 layouts each.
Features & Content
- 600px width layouts.
- 180 HTML email template pages.
- Layered and sliced elements PSD files.
- Well commented valid HTML .
- User friendly documentation covers PSD & HTML editing, sending the template.
- You can copy/paste content blocks/modules (tables) from layout to another.
- You can delete/duplicate any content block (table)/modules.
4 Devices Width Responsive design
3 foreground/background styles
Full tested with litmus(click the img to see the screenshots of all major cliens) and clean media query css code:
Version1.1.1: Updated - Update date: 27 June 2013 - A new line media quera css added to control the header big logo size for mobile device Version1.1: Updated - Update date: 10 May 2013 - Free google web fonts css linked: 'open sans' added in the email. - Get better headline display effect both in online version and mobile device - Adjust the headling font sequence form "Segoe UI", "Open Sans",Tahoma, Arial; to "Open Sans","Segoe UI", Tahoma, Arial; Version1.0: In this Package you will find: - 180 HTML E-mail Templates - layered and sliced elements PSD files - Documentation - Current Release
- All major browsers.
- Apple Mail.
- Yahoo Mail.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- windows phone 7.5
- android 4.0
- And many more…
Sources and CreditsAll the preview images/free background images and icon elements indicate the original source link in the metrola documentation.
- I created the template by writing code directly in HTML files so I can’t provide a PSD file with complete template structure. But layered and sliced PSD files of graphic elements (images, buttons, symbols, graphics, deviders, header images,total 3 psd files…) are included in download….
- You can import your templates(better using css-inlineed html page for basic user) into Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor, and they will be displayed correctly, but there is no pre-defined content editing or system tags (merge tags) inserted in templates…
- Images only Preview and free background images not included,you can find the source link in the documentation.If you like the background images that i used in metrola,you can download it form my server(you can see the img src when you buy metrola),that’s free for you,but it is not my stuff,i just redesign it(reduce the images size by add 1px gaussin blur and reduce the original img’s quality).Please do not link to my server directly due to the bandwidth.You can upload them onto your own server.
- The html code is encrypted for security reasons.