Metromix Responsive Email Template
Metromix is a simple “free-style” email template built for multi-purpose of email marketing. newsletter, products offer, business email, and more..
Metromix is mobile friendly coded with media query CSS to make it works smoothly in your mobile phones. Metromix packed with most powerful features and optimized coded that works awesome in all major clients, including mobile, desktop, and web based clients. Comes is 7 pre-defined color schemes and 1 mixed layout with flexible and 12 repeatable modules.
CLICK HERE TO SEE DEMO Click the color of each layout to see the demo
Features at glance
- Maximum clients compatibility, in all major email clients. From old Outllook 2010, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- W3C Valid HTML
- Well-commented and valid coded
- 1 mixed layout contain all flexible and repeatable modules.
- 7 nice pre-defined colors (very easy to apply your own color scheme via one-click find and replace code)
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the ugly videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on most popular clients, iPhone mail, Android, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail, Outlook.com. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- MailChimp ready and Campaign Monitor ready templates included!
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via editor.
- Full sliced PSD files included.
Pre and or after-sale questions, feel free to contact me directly via this contact form!
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 21 HTML files, with 10 predefined column layout, and 8 color schemes for each of layout.
- 7 HTML files for MailChimp uses (in separated folder), 7 HTML files for Campaign Monitor uses (in separated folder), and 7 other for regular uses.
- Full PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
Update 1.1 - July 24, 2013 - Added better MailChimp and Campaign Monitor integration (with their powerful editor) - Improved codes for responsive target
CreditsImages used are only for demo purposes, not included in the download packages (replaced with placeholder images) credit link: