An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, mopc76, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from mopc76:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Usually we respond to support requests within 24 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to insert custom gallery in MetroStyle?
1. Goto to dashboard 2. Choose: Galleries->Add New 3. Upload photos to gallery 4. Open Post/Page where gallery should be 5. Open shortcode menu (green plus sign) 6. Find and press: Custom Gallery 7. Choose the gallery & Gallery type -> Insert shortcode.
Zoom on homepage images doesn’t work in IE / FF.
This is not a bug, it’s a feature. Firefox renders zoom animation not well enough as webkit engine (Chrome, Safari) that’s why we made for firefox differ animation effect by hover. As for the IE – it doesn’t support some features and we reduced hover effect for it.
Order of attached to post/portfolio images and custom galleries
Please note, images in galleries, portfolios items is a back ordered in this theme. This means: earlier images should be located at the bottom of your lists. We are sorry for that, but we can’t change it because many of websites are already functioning with a such sorting. Please ask for custom help via author’s form (http://themeforest.net/user/mopc76) if needed.
Can I add my own logo?
Can I see an examples of Metro Style Design, based on the MetroStyle WP theme?
Yes, the list of websites, based on the theme available here: http://demo.olevmedia.com/metro/live-examples/
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.