An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, polcoder, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from polcoder:
- Theme installation services
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
I installed the theme but I can only see the blank page, what should I do?
At first you need to be sure that all steps from documentation were done correctly, especially uploading /override folder to your server. If above is done than you need to reset Prestashop cache. To do this go to your back office and turn off Prestashop caching (for a while), you will find it in Advanced Parameters -> Performance tab.
If you are using Prestashop 1.5.5.x or above than you will also need to delete file called class_index.php located in /cache folder. You have to do it manually via FTP or your server file manager (cPanel for example).
I can not see Comments Module on the homepage.
This module is set to be visible when there are at least 2 comments.
Whats more those comments must be validated. To do this go to Product Comments module in your back office and turn on “All comments must be validated by an employee”. Now, if there are any comments in your store you can validate them in Moderate Comments section.
My images are low quality.
In section G of documentation you can find “Setting images dimensions”. After you change images dimensions you need to use Regenerate thumbnails. Than Prestashop will generate new images with correct quality and size.
I have other problem, how can I contact you?
You can contact me directly by contact form located in my Profile. If you have any problem with installation than its good to send me temporary FTP and back office access.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.