Howdy Artist! Do you need a creative portfolio to show the world your awesome work? Ok, I have the right Tumblr-solution for you: MIMESI.
A clean and functional, grid-based portfolio Tumblr theme, focused on your talent.
With its flexibility and “live theme customizer”, MIMESI is a perfect (responsive) Tumblr-solution for designers, illustrators, photographers and other creatives mind. The essential point is: if you want use and customize the theme, no coding skills is required! MIMESI is a ready to use.
MIMESI is provided with over “+80 advanced customization options”.
You can easily customize your logo (choosing upload-image variant or text-only); You can easily customize the colors of all the visual elements-available and configure the basic functionality to suit your needs. At any time you can decide whether to enable or disable many of the functions proposed by theme. All of this only by using a comfortable and functional visual-editor.
- NEW! Do you need a perfect thumbnail preview ? From now on, your thumbnail images can be seen as you like. Just choosing your customized thumbnail sizing and going online with an extraordinary and yet perfect visual result!
- Responsive Design (your visitors can easily see your awesome work from their tablet or their Smartphones – Iphone and Ipad included)
- Retina Ready
- Customizable Look and Feel (Colors, functions and more)
- Custom Logo with Image or Text-only
- +600 Google Web Fonts
- Infinite Scroll ‘Load More’ button
- Social Links and Icons (with over +70 social icons)
- Sortable & filtered portfolio, manageable by the admin customization
- Supports for All Tumblr Post Types (photo, photo-set, audio, video, text, quote, link, submit, ask and chat)
- Support for internal/static pages
- Customizable navigation
- DISQUS Commenting System
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Always-on-Top Navigation
- Layered PSDs for Customization
- Pixel-Perfect Design
- Optional Media-Queries
- Compatible with All Modern Browsers
- Extensive Documentation
Images used to illustrate the demo are copyrighted by its owners. The artists mentioned below. In no way, any of these images are included on the final package you download from Themeforest. They are only used for demonstration proposals.
Henrique Athayde, Owen Davey, Liz Clements, John Duvengar, Brosmind, Orman Clark, Pawel Jonca, Chad Geran, Ahmad gbr, Sergey Shmidt
I’ve been making ready-made themes since 2013. During this time, I’ve understood the importance to support every individual customer. Each of premium themes comes fully backed by my personal, real-face, support. Send me an email during the office hours (GMT +1), and I’ll get back to you with a quick, friendly support.
Questions, doubts or simply pre-sale inquiry? Get in touch.