Do you need a creative portfolio to show the world your awesome work?
Ok, I have the right “Wordpress-Solution” for you: MIMESI.
Mimesi is a clean and bold, grid-based portfolio solution for creative professionals and companies, who are looking for a minimal and professional look. It makes your talent the focal point of your portfolio â€“ the way it should be. The essential point is: if you want to customize the look and feel of primary elements of the theme, you can do so from extensive style manager at the backend.
- Semantic, clean and valid HTML5
- Responsive Design (from 1170px to downward e.g. iPad, iPhone … etc) (Optional)
- Retina Ready
- Ajax functionality for fast and fluid user experience (Optional)
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Text and Image logo support
- Google + Web Safe Fonts Integration
- Blog Post Formats support (standard, status, chat, gallery, audio, video, link, quote)
- 2 Blog Layouts (Standard, Full-Width)
- Filterable Portfolio (Supports Video, Audio & Unlimited Images)
- Infinite Scroll ‘Load More’ button
- Shortcodes (Columns, Buttons, Toggles, Tabs, Alerts)
- Supports Contact Form 7 plugin to build customized forms
- Extensive Theme Options (Unbranded!)
- Layered PSDs for Customisation
- Detailed Documentation
Images used in this theme demo is taken from following resources. These images are not included in original theme file.Henrique Athayde, Owen Davey Liz Clements, John Duvengar, Brosmind Orman Clark, Pawel Jonca, Chad Geran, Ahmad gbr, Sergey Shmidt
MIMESI Wordpress come from the popular “MIMESI – Creative Portfolio Theme for Tumblr”, an handcrafted tumblr theme by the talented Italian designer Mario Maruffi (founder of Understandable.co)
= V1.9 - 15 November, 2014 = * Added: Option to disable jQuery Portfolio filteration * Fixed: Padding issue for Portfolio entries on Homepage = V1.8 - 06 October, 2014 = * Added: Portfolio Category Taxonomy Page * Fixed: Some Image Links was giving 'undefined' error * Fixed: Overlapping Portfolio Entries in SmartPhone * Fixed: Duplicating Entries when 'Load More' button is clicked * Fixed: Result in Search Page = V1.7 - 11 August, 2014 = * Added: Some missing text strings in translation file = V1.6 - 27 June, 2014 = * Added: Option to add additional content above portfolio image stack * Fixed: Meta Boxes issue in Child Theme = V1.5 - 22 June, 2014 = * Added: Some missing text strings in translation file = V1.4 - 19 June, 2014 = * Added: Option to add additional content below portfolio image stack = V1.3 - 27 May, 2014 = * Fixed: Bug in which downloadable files were throwing undefined error = V1.2 - 12 May, 2014 = * Added: More Google Fonts * Added: HTML5 native popState event support to handle browser back/forward button * Added: Better Fonts rendering in Google Chrome = V1.1 - 09 May, 2014 = * Added: Option to enable Primary Navigation in Internal Pages = V1.0 - 02 May, 2014 = * Initial realease of the theme