Description:Mi-Mi Store is a Premium, Responsive OpenCart theme with a clean and neat design. Flexible layouts (1, 2 and 3 columns). No core files have been modified. Installing Mi-Mi Store on your OpenCart is incredibly easy, just follow the instructions. It looks great with all types of devices (laptops, tablets and mobiles). Open demo site and resize the browser window.
Direct link to the demo site: http://themetorium.net/demo/mi-mi-store/
If you like my theme, don’t forget to rate it.
- OpenCart – v22.214.171.124
- OpenCart – v1.5.6
- OpenCart – v126.96.36.199
- OpenCart – v1.5.5
- OpenCart – v188.8.131.52
- OpenCart – v1.5.4
- OpenCart – v184.108.40.206
- OpenCart – v1.5.3
- OpenCart – v220.127.116.11
- OpenCart – v1.5.2
- Preview images
- PSD files (logo and slider)
- Upload files
- Responsive Design
- No core files have been modified (does not require system files replacement)
- Easy to install
- Neat and clean
- New! – Cloud Zoom Integrated
- Flexible layouts (1, 2 and 3 columns)
- Used Google font “Arvo”
- Based on the width 980px container
- Social icons and contacts on footer
- Slideshow speed
- “Scroll To Top” button
- Products category page with grid and list layouts
- Using the “Welcome” module as text block
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Compatible with all major latest browsers
See admin demo here.
Check on Mobile:
- Updated to OpenCart v18.104.22.168
- Updated to OpenCart 1.5.6
- Made minor corrections in the code.
- Added Cloud Zoom
- Updated to OpenCart 1.5.4.x
- Fixed mobile theme header and some minor CSS bugs
- Added Responsive Design
Support and Help:If you have questions, please feel free to contact with me via my profile page: http://themeforest.net/user/Themetorium
NB! Before you ask any questions, please read the installation instructions carefully which can be found in the downloaded package. Also take a look at the theme FAQ’s section: http://themeforest.net/item/mimi-store-opencart-premium-theme/2463177/faqs
Please see also my other themes here.
Note: The product images are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the package. Languages, that are used in the demo site are only for design demonstration purposes. If you want to use a language packs or any third-party extensions, then you need to download and install them yourself.