An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, IshYoBoy, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from IshYoBoy:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Background image not displaying
The custom background image isn’t pulling in. Even if I select a theme skin.
Under the “Background Pattern (Boxed layout only)” section i see the image and the style is “boxed Layout”, so I’m not sure why background custom images are not displaying.
This problem has been identified in Minicorp WP v1.0 by “urban_ryno” ( Many thanks, pal ). A theme update with a fix has been published.
Please download the latest version of the theme from your Downloads Section and follow the instructions in the documentation on how to install it properly.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.