Landing Page to Sell Books, Apps, Software, E-Books or Products
Video Presentation HD
Retina Display (High Resolution) screenshot
PSD file included – Save $10
5 Landing Pages in 1
Minimal is a Premium Business and Marketing Landing Page to sell your Book, Software, E-Book or App
Based on Twitter Bootstrap Framework.
With HTML and CSS this template is easy to customise, fully documented, SEO optimised for high search engine rankings and fully featured.
- Software/Browser added, see the demo here
- Clean, Modern and Beautiful Design
- Professional Logo included
- High-quality graphics – retina display icons
- Professional Design – Minimal was designed by professional designers focused on visitor user-experience, SEO and Marketing & Landing pages that convert.
- Based on Bootstrap Framework, it is Retina Ready
- Responsive – Minimal works perfectly and looks great on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
- Flexible Layout – With Minimal it is easy to create your own landing website by rearranging simple blocks of code. Made with Bootstrap to makes customisation very easy.
- Extremely Customizable – Easily change any colors and make use of any Google fonts to make the template of your dreams.
- 5 Different Landing Page included
- Layered PSD Files included
- Attractive Pricing Tables
- Newsletter Form
- All Free Fonts
- Contact Form – lightbox option
- Testimonials with images
- Complete Documentation Included
- 5 HTML page
- 2 PHP files: contact form & newsletter form
- 1 PSD Layered Files
- Full Documentation HTML page
NOTE: The online samples images belong to their respective owners and are only used for demo purposes.
Image resources: Hands + Device Bundle (Mockup)
07 December 13 - Retina display added and tested 07 Nov 13 - Working Contact Form with php and jquery - Working Newsletter Form with php and jquery - Documentation improved 25 Oct 2013 - lightbox modal cutting about half the box off fixed 16 Sept 2013 - animation explanation at the documentation 09 Sept 2013 - Php file for form added & responsive visualization of the video version improved. 06 Sept 2013 - documentation improved 03 Sept 2013 - browser / software option added 29 August 2013 - flip animation changed 29 August 2013 - video and ipad version added 29 August 2013 - initial release