Minimaliso is a simple yet very complex HTML5 CSS3 Template with a Working iPhone Web App. PSD Included!
HTML CSS3 Features
- iPhone Web App with iPhone Homescreen icon and startup screen!
- Pure CSS3 , 8 Variations of buttons that enlarge to suit your text and never break
- Pure CSS3 , Table with animation
- Cufon Font Replacement for slick quality
- Dropdown animated menu
- Homepage Image and Content Slider
- Homepage Text Rotator
- Homepage Animated Thumbs
- About Page Captioned Slider
- 5 jQuery Galleries with animated thumbnails and ColorBox Gallery
- Blog Page Featured Post Slider
- jQuery Animated Category Changer
- Working Contact Form With Field Verification
- Google Maps Support!
- A lot of animated hover icons!
- 10 Variations of Thumbnail Hover EFfects
- 56 Icons made to suit this design perfectly!
- 5 Site background patterns included
- 5 Content decoration separators
- 6 PSD Files of the template included
- 1 PSD File of the icons included, so you can make your own icons!
- 1 PSD File of the background patterns so you can add your own patters
Mobile Version Yes! The template comes with an iPhone web app. Bookmark this site to your iPhone homepage, and there you have it! It becomes a instant WebApp with a iPhone friendly icon, a application like splash start-up screen and no more Safari Navigation bar so you can enjoy the page in full screen mode! The WebApp was developed ESPECIALLY for the iPhone, The mobile template will work with most smart phones that have a 320×480 screen. I’ve tested it and it works wonderfully on the Samsung Galaxy S using Android.
How does the mobile version work?The mobile version has a CSS resolution detector. There are 3 things the CSS looks for. The best part of it is that the mobile version having a resolution detector has 2 stages for the iPhone and iPhone like devices. There is a landscape and a portrait version!
1. Between 0 pixels and 320 pixels This includes most devices on the market that are non-smartphone. It will generate a version of the mobile page with all it’s features but in a more compact way so they fit the screen. You can still use the CSS3 buttons and the mobile version has a slider as well
2. Between 420 pixels and 1000 pixels This includes most of the smartphones on the market including the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the iPhone 4 witch have a generous display. All features stay the same, the slider will become bigger, also, gallery images become bigger! Of course, you can still use all features of the page
3. Over 1000 pixels Even a small netbook has more 1000 pixels width, so that makes the mobile version generate the ” This page cannot be rendered for your device” error message.
If you have any trouble with this template please mail me through my profile. Customization for this template is not free and will be charged at freelance rates! Special thanks to NKeo for the images, check out his website! he has some awesome files!