An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by QODE
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to upgrade MINIMUM theme?
If you are using FileZilla, please read this before you copy files:
You can upgrade our theme by performing following steps:
1. Download latest version from ThemeForest (themeforest-4084338-minimum-professional-wp.zip)
2. Extract it and locate minimum.zip
3. Extract minimum.zip and locate minimum folder
4. Copy/Replace the content of minimum folder to /wp-content/themes/minimum folder of your web site.
Using this method, none of existing content or settings will be lost.
How to import Revolution Slider Home Page Demo
Once you imported demo content and installed Revolution slider, you can import Revolution Slider from our demo web site using files located in \xml export\revslider\ folder of ZIP file downloaded from ThemeForest. Please, follow these steps:
1. Click on Revolution Slider from left menu
2. Click Create New Slider
3. Enter slider Title, enter “home” in Slider Alias and save slider
4. Click on Show Export / Import at the bottom of the form and upload home-revslider.txt
5. Select XML file provided with our theme and upload it. It will take couple of minutes to install our theme
6. Copy captions.css to wp-content/plugins/revslider/rs-plugin/css
What to do when I get this error message after I upgrade my theme via ftp: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in //wp-content/themes/minimum/includes/google-fonts.php on line 1?
That’s the problem with ftp client. Here is solution:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/554960/how-can-i-stop-filezilla-changing-my-linebreaks
You should copy whole theme again when you fix the problem with ftp client.
Are you using FileZilla as your ftp client?
Please check this post before you copy theme files:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/554960/how-can-i-stop-filezilla-changing-my-linebreaks
How can I translate my site?
You can translate your site using this plugin:http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/codestyling-localization/
Is there any lightbox plugin compatible with AJAX animations?
Yes, you can use this plugin:http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/fancybox-for-wordpress/
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.