An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, dasinfomedia, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from dasinfomedia:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
My twitter module is not working. Is there any settings I need to do?
Twitter module is part of widgetkit_j25 component. Login to Joomla admin and Go to Module manager. Then locate Module named as Widgetkit Twitter-> Latest tweets. Open module and enter value in “From User(s)” field. You are all set up for twitter module now.
How do I change template color?
Login to Joomla admin -> Extensions -> Template manager Under styles click on Mj Simple Here you will see option to change color of theme. By default blue will be selected.
How do I change Copyright notice?
Login to Joomla admin -> Extensions -> Module manager Search for module title: Copyright and Module Type: Custom HTML Click on module and then edit the copyright notice.
How do I change logo?
Login to Joomla admin -> Media manager Upload logo here.
Then go to Extensions -> Template manager and select Templates tab Find template titled as “Mj-Simple Details and Files” and click on it Under Template master files, click on “Edit main page template” This will open up the editor and then locate this code: and replace with
You can also edit MJ simple text next to log and tag line at same line number.
Once you are done editing, click on save button and check for changes.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.