This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Currently there are 6 products showing in my homepage,how do I change this quantity?say 8 or more?
You can set the number of products to show from the Mobile Admin options.
Hi, we are using your template for a client of us. He has one very explicite wish: move the ‘brands’ dropdown menu in the nav-bar from right to the left side.
We’ve been struggling with this for quite some time. Could you point us to the right direction? It would help us a lot. Thanks so much in advance
You can do that by modifying the CSS at line 92. Instead of float:right; set it as float:left;. You will have to modify the CSS for the logo also.
Hello, we use your template. After an error 503 we have maintenance.flag removed from ftp. But now magento management products no longer accessible. Who knows the solution?
Please post your query with the account you purchased the theme.
Hi there, the design looks great and I hv few questions hope that you could help to answer:
1) is multi-language function available? If yes, is it support Chinese (both traditional and simplified Chinese) language
2) Can we disable the “shopping” function (i.e. shopping cart, shipping etc.)? As our shop don’t do online shopping, we just need catalog mode
3) Can we custom made a form for our customer to fill in? (i.e. warranty registration form)
4) If I buy your theme, do I need to download any software to compose my site? (sorry as I don’t hv any knowledge of doing website…this is my first time)
1. Yes it is multilingual. You can use any language.
2. This is doable but will require a few modifications.
3. This can also be done with some modifications.
4. The theme works with Magento, so you will have to install it on your server first before using the theme. Magento is free and can be downloaded at http://www.magentocommerce.com/download
I just bought your theme, Magento Mobile theme without me realize that this is not made for wordpress.
I’d like to know if there is a version of wordpress.
It is for Magento only, I do not have a wordpress version of it.
Magento is easy to work with. You can download it at http://www.magentocommerce.com/download
Hello, I can not configure my Magento Theme Mobile Theme by following the tutorial that is in the documentation. can someone tell me the proceduire video or other document. thank you
On which magento version are you using this theme?
Magento ver. 22.214.171.124
What errors are you getting? Please send me a link to your site from the contact form on my profile page and I will help you out.
This is the URL http://e-pay.soulk.fr/index.php/ on Frech Template
Did you change the theme to “Mobile” in the admin area as stated in the documentation file?
Very sure I did it, so the Webbizmu folder and file in their respective Webizmu_Mobile.xml records.
Is there a configuration vedeo please
No there isn’t a video.
Please send me admin and FTP credentials through the contact form on my profile page and I will have a look at it for you.
I just send them to you, thank you in advance
I sent you the ftp password but I have not seen any reaction. thank you
Please send me magento admin credentials also.
I hope you received the information to help me please
I am looking into it. I will keep you updated.
Does this work with Amazon Affiliate. Also how much to install?
There are extensions available for Amazon affiliate.
which one would work with this template
Any extension that works with the latest version of Magento.
I can not configure my Magento Theme Mobile Theme by following the tutorial that is in the documentation.
can someone tell me the proceduire video or other document.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.