MobileNews is a easy to use responsive email newsletter template the moulds for mobile viewing. The mobile-first design makes it easier to capture customers at important times of email opens and long dwell time, like the daily commute to work, the Lunch break or even evening down time.
The template plugs straight into Campaign Monitor and is ready to go. The MailChimp and Campaign monitor files are separate to keep the coding clean.
There are 6 colour schemes to suit your brand. Keep posted for more colour updates to be released soon.
The template is designed with 100% web text (excluding the logo) which makes editing the email in Campaign Monitor, MailChimp or in the HTML, extremely easy to do. 100% web text also means that you’re company message and click throughs are viewable at all times, even when customers choose to have images switched off in their email client.
- Easy to use. Customise any element.
- Use your own images in the design.
- Responsive mobile view for good customer experience.
- Editable HTML buttons.
- Fully editable text.
- Well commented code with tips.
- Instructions included.
- 100% web text (excluding the logo).
- Campaign Monitor compatibility.
- MailChimp compatibility.
- 6 colour themes. Keep posted for more to come.
- 3 different layouts.
- 2 column desktop layout to 1 column mobile layout.
- PSDs included.
- AOL mail (Chrome).
- AOL mail (Explorer).
- AOL mail (Firefox).
- Apple Mail.
- Lotus notes 8.
- Lotus notes 8.5.
- Outlook 2000.
- Outlook 2002.
- Outlook 2003.
- Outlook 2007.
- Outlook 2010.
- Outlook 2013.
- Yahoo Mail.