An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Webbu, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Webbu:
We have changed our support policy so please read this before submitting your ticket!
- I will only provide support if you are polite! No one likes attitudes, neither do I!
- All items from my portfolio come along with a very detailed instructions manual. These include:
- Installation Instructions
- Customization Instructions for the files default usage
- We do NOT reply to questions that are covered by the documentation! Please take the time to read the provided help file!
- All tickets submitted on weekends or during holidays will be answered on business days.
- We only provide support for fixing bugs and questions regarding to theme features usage.
- Please be sure to provide live URL to your site, if you are not on localhost.
- You will get respond to your ticket within 48 hours or 2 business days.
- We do not provide support for additional custom modifications to our items.
- We do not provide support for installation.
- We do not provide any refunds to our products, this is handled by Envato network. For more information read this http://goo.gl/LqaLk
- Special Days will be written here.
- Weekends and Public Holidays
- Our timezone is GMT +2
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Update v1.5 – 01 October 2014
+ iPhone 6 and 6+ splash screens added.
Update v1.4 – 22 September 2014
+ Andorid Chrome Scroll Problem fixed.
Update v1.3.8 – 06 September 2014
+Revolution Slider Updated. You can find new zip file into the mobile > admin > plugins directory.
Update v1.3.7 – 11 February 2013
+Loading animation updated. & some small fixes.
Update v1.3.6 – 01 February 2013
+Android scroll fix. (css > theme-css.php fixed.)
Update v1.3.5 – 26 December 2013
+ A problem solved on logo image section.
Update v1.3.4 – 20 December 2013
+ Child Theme Support Added.
+ WordPress 3.8 icon upgrades.
Update v1.3.2 – 17 December 2013
+ MOBILI text deleted from logo options.
Update v1.3 – 15 November 2013
+ Breadcrumbs Added.
+ Slider Revolution Updated.
+ Breadcrumb enable/disable function added to the admin options panel.
+ Small bugs fixed.
+ WMF Framework Updated to v1.0.3 and new changes added to documentations.
+ Add 2 Home Bubble problem fixed. + Documentation Updated.
Update v1.2 – 07 November 2013
+ WooCommerce support added.
+ Slider Revolution Updated to v4.
+ Small bugs fixed.
Update v1.1 – 2 November 2013
+ A small problem corrected on front-page.php.
+ Installation video problem corrected on help documentations
How do i update Mobili Mobile manually?
Mobili Mobile update is very easy to do;
1-) Download new version of Mobili Mobile from Themeforest.
2-) Unzip the downloaded zip package.
3-) You will find Mobili folder in to the unzipped content.
4-) Connect your mobile site’s FTP with a FTP Client.
5-) Open “wp-content > themes > Mobili” folder from ftp root.
6-) Just select all files from Mobili folder in downloaded content to Mobili folder which you have opened from ftp. Then upload.
You will not loose any data while doing this way upload.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.