An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, pedrodonkey, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from pedrodonkey:
You will need a purchase code in order to register on the support forum. Navigate to your downloads section on themeforest.net and click the download button next to the Patagon Creative theme. Select License certificate and purchase code to download a text file. In this file you will find the Item Purchase Code which looks like this:
For any assistance please post a comment on the theme page and we will do our best to assist you.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
Yo! how come some elements on the page aren’t rendering correctly and why can’t i test the validation of the HTML code?
Please disregard any irregularities in the theme preview such as extra spacing and some characters that may look out of whack. This is merely an issue caused by the encryption software that i’ve used to try to prevent the ripping of the theme. I guarantee you that the theme itself looks and validates 100%.
Twitter user RSS url
Please update your Twitter RSS feed URL to the following format:http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.rss?screen_name=usernameHere
Replace usernameHere with your Twitter username.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.