21 newsletter templates made in 8 different color schemes with inline CSS and flexible table structure for quick and easy layout manipulation (delete/copy/replace table rows inside and between layouts).
- 21 different HTML layouts...
- in 8 color schemes (yellow, orange, red, anthracite, blue, turquoise, green, olive)...
- Flexible table structure (delete/copy/replace table rows inside and between layouts)
- Layered PSD files of graphic elements used in layouts (images with corners and ribbons, buttons, icons, graphics…)
- Documentation file with examples how to work with modules (table rows) to get desired content structure of templates
- Well commented code
- Inline CSS
- Valid XHTML
- 600px width
- These templates are created by writing code directly in HTML files so I can’t provide a PSD file with complete template structure. Layered PSD files of graphic elements (images with corners and ribbons, buttons, icons, graphics…) are included in download…
- You can import your finished templates into Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor, and they will be displayed correctly, but there is no pre-defined content editing or system tags (merge tags) inserted in templates…
- Templates are fully tested in all major offline and online e-mail clients but correct display in a specific e-mail client cannot be guaranteed.
- Fixed padding issues of list-like tables in templates “newsletter-side-left”, “newsletter-combo-1” and “product-presentation”
- Fixed padding of bottom image and text in template “announcement”
- Changed structure of templates “newsletter-1” “newsletter-3”