Monolith: A mobile WordPress theme for bloggers and professionals!
Monolith is perhaps Bonfire Themes’ most expressive mobile theme to date. With in-your-face imagery, the theme is an immediate standout from the crowd and is especially suitable for anyone looking to present their content, products and/or services through memorable and strong visuals.
As is the case with all our previous themes, Monolith too can be used for many purposes; whether you’re a straight-up blogger, need to show off your work, and/or advertise your services, Monolith can be a trusty partner that can be used as a secondary, mobile-only theme on your existing WordPress installation or set up as the main theme on a brand new installation.
Also included is a uniquely ‘swappable’ comment form, a validation-enabled contact form, highly customizable shortcodes, etc. For a more comprehensive list of features, please see below:
Our customers love us!
When buying a Bonfire product, you can rest assured that you’ll always get nothing short of stellar support. Here’s what just a few of our current Monolith customers have to say about us:
And here’s what customers of our other items have shared:
- “This is my first design of a mobile site and thanks to your theme, it has been very easy to create!”
- “BOOM! Now that is support!! THANK YOU!!”
- “I’ve never had a customer service experience as great as I had with Bonfire Themes.”
- “Absolutely stellar theme. Great work!”
- “You guys have the best customer service on Themeforest! A+++”
- “This is by far the best support I’ve gotten on TF.”
- “Thanks for your speedy service! :)”
- “Best support I’ve ever seen! .. Five stars is not enough!”
- “… customer service provided goes above and beyond … An excellent experience from start to finish.”
- super expressive and colorful design
- 2-level slide-in accordion menu
- out-of-the-box share buttons for posts, with no setup necessary (Twitter, Facebook and Google+)
- full screen images for posts combined with overlay colors allow for expressiveness; choose between 9 header colors (default dark, silver, green, teal, blue, salmon, red, orange, pink), which also get applied to the menu button and header bar on pages
- uniquely ‘swappable’ content and comment areas
- touch-enabled gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- ‘install as webapp’ on iOS
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- contact form with validation
- widgetized front page footer
- ready-to-edit child theme included
- liquid design
- tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android)
- fully retina-ready
- beautiful and subtle use of CSS3 and jQuery animations
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes: alerts, progress bars, text highlighting, dividers, buttons, boxes etc. + shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv + easy shortcode for placing content in columns (text, images, as well as video)
- extensive documentation
Please do have a thorough look around Monolith’s demo site, and we do hope to count you among our customers soon!
UPDATE 1.1 (January 27, 2014) - Added 'install as web-app' feature ----- Updated documentation accordingly - Reworked menu slide; the opening and closing animation is now much smoother - Slightly redesigned the menu - The menu can now be closed by clicking/tapping outside of it
You may also be interested in our Sparrow theme:
More from BonfireConsider having a look at our full ThemeForest portfolio.
We’re also known to whip out a WordPress plugin every now and then; visit our CodeCanyon portfolio for a peek.