Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress
Welcome to Moxie, a blend of style, creativity and power. Pushing the limits of WordPress to help you build amazing websites. Take control of your content and build the website you need with the content you want. It’s time to start making your WordPress theme work for you instead of the other way around. Get ready to use the next generation of themes and begin creating your beautiful new website.
There isn’t much you can’t do when you’ve got Moxie!
- Super-ultra-mega responsive
- Mega-menus powered with UberMenu (by SevenSpark)
- Slider Revolution (by ThemePunch)
- Visual Composer content builder (by WPBakery)
- SEO optimized
- Post formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image, Link, Quote and Video
- Sortable portfolio
- Post formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image and Video
- Drag and drop layout manager
- Contact form builder
- Sidebar generator
- Unlimited home page variations
- Unlimited headers
- Unlimited footers
- Unlimited layouts
- Unlimited color choices
- Unlimited layouts and templates
- Unbranded white label admin
- Self-hosted HTML5 video player
- Custom audio player
- Google Fonts support (500+)
- Retina ready
- Translation ready (.po/.mo files)
- Demo content included
- All Photoshop files included
- and so much more…
Mega-menus Powered by UberMenu
UberMenu is the number one mega-menu plugin for WordPress with over 45,000 sales. It was created by the menu master himself, SevenSpark. We’ve worked directly with SevenSpark to custom develop this version of UberMenu just for this theme. Moxie is the first and only theme to included UberMenu and we’re proud to offer it free as part of our theme.
Dynamic Animations with Slider Revolution
Moxie includes the powerful slider plugin, Slider Revolution to give your website and slide shows exceptional quality. Slider Revolution is currently the best selling slide show plugin on CodeCanyon and we’ve included it free with Moxie. The easy to use interface lets you drag slide show graphics into place and easily assign animations, timing and other awesome effects. It’s fully responsive and touch enabled for mobile devices. You’re going to love building your slide shows.
Drag and Drop Content using Visual Composer
Forget about remembering shortcodes and messy hard to read pages. Using the best selling plugin, Visual Composer, you can drag and drop content where you want to create complex layouts in minutes. Add content blocks, columns, tabs, toggles, slide shows, feature tours, social sharing icons and much more. We’ve integrated our shortcodes directly with Visual Composer so you can build pages the fast and easy way. You’ll even save time using the built in template system letting you save and reuse layouts.
Looking for theme support?
Help and Support
Please post support questions to our Help Center. We have many useful resourceson our Help Center including support forums and tutorials.
Get News and Updates
Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.Updates and notifications
Built with Runway
This theme was built with the awesome Runway framework for WordPress. Runway is a comprehensive solution for making WordPress themes, fast!
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.3.1 (June 25th 2015)
Updates and Fixes.
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.5.3.
- Updated Slider Revolution to v4.6.93.
- Added better compatibility with Visual Composer frontend editor.
- Fixed WPML not displaying translated static blocks.
- Fixed Font Awesome update to v4.3.0 not working properly.
- Fixed Visual Composer “Grid” elements not working in static blocks.
- Fixed prettyPhoto XSS issue.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.3 (February 13th 2015)
Updates and a small fix.
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.4.2.
- Updated UberMenu Lite to v3. (Fixes compatibility issues with UberMenu Pro v3.)
- Updated Font Awesome to v4.3.0.
- Fixed dragging in color picker.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.6 (January 1st 2015)
Updates and fixes.
- Updated Slider Revolution to v4.6.5.
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.3.5.
- Fixed issue with layout skin override blank setting saving incorrectly.
- Closed a <th> tag properly.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.5 (September 29th 2014)
Updates and fixes.
- Updated Slider Revolution to v4.6.
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.3.4.
- Updated Font Awesome to v4.2.
- Updated layout manager for WordPress v4 compatibility.
- Fixed issues with Appearance > Customize panel.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 188.8.131.52 (August 13th 2014)
Updates and fixes.
- Updated Slider Revoluion to v4.5.95.
- Fixed portfolio filters animation running twice.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.4 (July 4th 2014)
Updates and fixes.
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.2.3.
- Updated Slider Revoluion to v4.5.7.
- Fixed [blog] shortcode not working properly on single post pages.
- Fixed display of Gallery post format in sidebars.
- Updated layout manager to enable layout overrides on static front page.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.3 (April 28th 2014)
Minor updates and bug fixes.
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.1.2.
- Updated Slider Revoluion to v4.3.8.
- Updated contact form version.
- Fixed custom skins not listed in a Layout Options.
- Fixed conflict with Jetpack plugin.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.2 (April 8th 2014)
Updates and fixes.
- Updated Visual Composer to v4.0.4.
- Updated Slider Revolution to v4.3.4.
- Updated the Layout Manager feature to newer version.
- Updated to latest version of Plugin Installer.
- Added support for revisions on Portfolio.
- Replaced deprecated function ‘ereg_replace()’.
- Fixed typo ‘embeded’ for ‘embedded’.
- Fixed header background bug.
- Fixed line height and margin in icon box shortcode.
- Fixed pagination on static home page.
- Fixed missing excerpts with portfolio shortcode.
- Fixed margins on custom WP sub-menus in sidebars.
- Fixed background repeat in headers.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2.1 (October 9th 2013)
- Fix for missing layouts in new installs.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2 (October 7th 2013)
Fixes and updates.
- Added full container backgrounds and parallax effects.
- Updated Layout Manager.
- Fixed links for portfolio items with no featured image.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1 (September 16th 2013)
Updates, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Upgraded Layout Manager: bug fixes and enhancements.
- Updated Visual Composer to version 3.6.13.
- Updated Slider Revolution to version 3.0.95.
- Updated Font Awesome to version 3.2.1.
- Updated Runway framework and data types.
- Added support for SoundCloud and other embedded WP defaults in Audio post format.
- Fixed search query issue.
- Fixed notices in PHP 5.4.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.4 (August 14th 2013)
- Added custom classes to Visual Composer rows.
- Added Blog and Portfolio shortcodes to Visual Composer.
- Updated versions of Visual Composer and Slider Revolution.
- Fixed responsive functionality on filtered portfolios.
- Fixed typo in contact form input select.
- Fixed Flexslider style conflicts.
- Fixed paging issue with home page portfolios.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.3 (June 10th 2013)
- Updated UberMenu core and UberMenu Lite integration.
- Layout Manager updates and functionality enhancements.
- Updated Visual Composer version.
- Updated Revolution Slider version.
- Updated Font Awesome version.
- Added edit link to portfolio single pages.
- Fix for font selection, custom CSS and JS issues.
- Fix for spaces in child theme naming.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.2 (May 13th 2013)
Updates and minor bug fixes
- Added button styles for Visual Composer colors.
- Added support for shortcode params with hyphen
- Added shortcode parameters for easy custom taxonomy queries
- Update to lightbox behavior
- Fix for small blog images
- Fix for multi-site installs
- Fix for portfolio paging, posts per page and layout settings
- Fix for iOS devices header and menu display
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.1 (April 29th 2013)
- Small style adjustments
- Minor updates to slide show and header content areas
- Fixed layouts not closing main container
- Fixed menus and header display on iPad