Moxie – Responsive Theme for WordPress
Welcome to Moxie, a blend of style, creativity and power. Pushing the limits of WordPress to help you build amazing websites. Take control of your content and build the website you need with the content you want. It’s time to start making your WordPress theme work for you instead of the other way around. Get ready to use the next generation of themes and begin creating your beautiful new website.
There isn’t much you can’t do when you’ve got Moxie!
- Super-ultra-mega responsive
- Mega-menus powered with UberMenu (by SevenSpark)
- Slider Revolution (by ThemePunch)
- Visual Composer content builder (by WPBakery)
- SEO optimized
- Post formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image, Link, Quote and Video
- Sortable portfolio
- Post formats – Standard, Audio, Gallery, Image and Video
- Drag and drop layout manager
- Contact form builder
- Sidebar generator
- Unlimited home page variations
- Unlimited headers
- Unlimited footers
- Unlimited layouts
- Unlimited color choices
- Unlimited layouts and templates
- Unbranded white label admin
- Self-hosted HTML5 video player
- Custom audio player
- Google Fonts support (500+)
- Retina ready
- Translation ready (.po/.mo files)
- Demo content included
- All Photoshop files included
- and so much more…
Mega-menus Powered by UberMenu
UberMenu is the number one mega-menu plugin for WordPress with over 15,000 sales. It was created by the menu master himself, SevenSpark. We’ve worked directly with SevenSpark to custom develop this version of UberMenu just for this theme. Moxie is the first and only theme to included UberMenu and we’re proud to offer it free as part of our theme.
Dynamic Animations with Slider Revolution
Moxie includes the powerful slider plugin, Slider Revolution to give your website and slide shows exceptional quality. Slider Revolution is currently the best selling slide show plugin on CodeCanyon and we’ve included it free with Moxie. The easy to use interface lets you drag slide show graphics into place and easily assign animations, timing and other awesome effects. It’s fully responsive and touch enabled for mobile devices. You’re going to love building your slide shows.
Drag and Drop Content using Visual Composer
Forget about remembering shortcodes and messy hard to read pages. Using the best selling plugin, Visual Composer, you can drag and drop content where you want to create complex layouts in minutes. Add content blocks, columns, tabs, toggles, slide shows, feature tours, social sharing icons and much more. We’ve integrated our shortcodes directly with Visual Composer so you can build pages the fast and easy way. You’ll even save time using the built in template system letting you save and reuse layouts.
Looking for theme support?
Help and Support
Please post support questions to our Help Center. We have many useful resourceson our Help Center including support forums and tutorials.
Get News and Updates
Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.Updates and notifications
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.4 (August 14th 2013)
- Added custom classes to Visual Composer rows.
- Added Blog and Portfolio shortcodes to Visual Composer.
- Updated versions of Visual Composer and Slider Revolution.
- Fixed responsive functionality on filtered portfolios.
- Fixed typo in contact form input select.
- Fixed Flexslider style conflicts.
- Fixed paging issue with home page portfolios.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.3 (June 10th 2013)
- Updated UberMenu core and UberMenu Lite integration.
- Layout Manager updates and functionality enhancements.
- Updated Visual Composer version.
- Updated Revolution Slider version.
- Updated Font Awesome version.
- Added edit link to portfolio single pages.
- Fix for font selection, custom CSS and JS issues.
- Fix for spaces in child theme naming.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.2 (May 13th 2013)
Updates and minor bug fixes
- Added button styles for Visual Composer colors.
- Added support for shortcode params with hyphen
- Added shortcode parameters for easy custom taxonomy queries
- Update to lightbox behavior
- Fix for small blog images
- Fix for multi-site installs
- Fix for portfolio paging, posts per page and layout settings
- Fix for iOS devices header and menu display
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.0.1 (April 29th 2013)
- Small style adjustments
- Minor updates to slide show and header content areas
- Fixed layouts not closing main container
- Fixed menus and header display on iPad