Premium WordPress ThemeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated!
MultiPress offers multiple and versatile layouts suitable for different needs:
- Content-sharing with front-end uploading,
- Paid events (conferences, exhibitions),
- Demo and files downloading,
- Maps with location markers,
- Classic blog,
- Combination of all content types.
Video tutorialsAdmin panel
Create unlimited custom postsWith MultiPress you can create unlimited number of custom posts and assign for them different features: events, papers, people, locations, portfolios, galleries, etc.
Custom posts settings and options- Check all options from Custom meta box that fit your needs:
- Post settings,
- Attached documents – suitable for demos and files downloading,
- Map – suitable for locations markers,
- Program builder – suitable for events and calendar,
- Event registration – suitable for paid event attending,
- Additional info – any text based fields.
Paid events with PayPal integrationYou can use this theme as a shopping cart site with built-in PayPal payment gateways. Create custom post “event”, assign “paid registration” from settings and set the the price for event attending.
Front-end users will be able to buy tickets for your event using their PayPal accounts. You will have access to transaction statistics, while buyers will be able to download their tickets.
Powerful backendMultiPress comes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
Multiple layoutsYou can use full-width or fixed size layout by simply ticking the corresponding setting from backend.
Also, you can set different colors for your header and slideshow.
Not the least, you can have multiple category layouts: grid view or list view.
Built-in login and registration formsLet your users login or register without seeing the default WordPress form.
Users can also register or login to your site using their Facebook accounts.
Front end submittingLet your registered users upload posts directly from front-end. The front-end submission permits users to choose their post format: image, video, audio, text and attachment. Each and every single format can be enabled or disabled.
Users can also edit or delete their own posts directly from front-end.
User profile pageEvery registered user can edit his profile from his personal account page which now offers avatar upload, password change and other personal data edit.
Like or dislike your postsEnable the “Like” feature to let users raise in rating your posts. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become featured. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Main page formatSet your blog main page to display widgets, selected posts or dynamic latest posts. It is also available as a static page at your choice.
Human timeEnable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Multiple slide-showsYou can create an unlimited number of slideshows and define different ones for desired pages or posts. Slideshows can be created from posts or by uploading new images. If you opt for the first choice, you can also change the title and excerpt of the slideshow or, even the image.
Sidebars and widgetsThe site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
Other featuresThe theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted ONLY through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
Changelog:version 0.8 – December 14, 2012
- replaced deprecated functionality in user_profile_update.php
- fixed JS error in prettyPhoto settings
- css fixes for theme settings
- removed some js code
version 0.7 – August 20, 2012
- Facebook connect fix
version 0.6 – June 20, 2012
- Wordpress 3.4 compatibility updates
- changed FB user name creation
- fixed bug for video posts
- fixed author link for comments
- fixed pagination on author page
- fixed slideshow bug
- fixed image size on single page
- fixed onclick link
- fixed google map issue
Version 0.3 – – April 20, 2012
- fixed js error
- don’t allow adding the same slug for different custom posts
- removed sharing button from my likes page
- fixed bug for custom posts
- allow replacing featured image on video posts
- show all post types on author page
- fixed fb connect issue
Version 0.2 – February 01, 2012
- Changed theme structure to make it easy to extend via child themes and plugins. - Added possibility to filter custom posts by taxonomy
- Sold items link is shown only when there are sold items
- Improved gallery short code
- Added option to enable disable quick news in the slider
- Added options to change labels for archive pages
- Clear uploaded files after the post is created
- Fixed pagination bug
- fixed custom page background image for pages
- fixed layout bug when multiple images are uploaded from front end