This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I want buy your template.
Just a question, is it possible not to put the caddy?
can you be a little more specific.
Ok I just want to use your template as a showcase.
I just want people to listen to my music without buying it.
Or if they want to buy I have a special player.
Look at my current site: www.phattprodbeats.com
you can disable the cart yes if that is what you mean (one change in css and the cart will not be visible).
Ok, you must change a CSS rule or *.CSS file ?
In any case we can remove the caddy is perfect!!
I bought the template.
I’m disappointed I thought the WPML was included, as in démonstrastion: (?
how do you mean included? It is WPML ready, but you have to do translations on your own.
It is included? On your page you say that you have to download and install. Therefore it is not included? And the price is high …
if you wish to use WPML you need to buy it.
Hi, I am interested in buying this product and as I was reading some of the queries to not repeat, and left me some questions:
Apologies , I know you answered something similar but I did not understand your answer ( my English is not good). From already thank you very much. Micchello.
1. no currently you can only have this sort of video previews with youtube and vimeo videos.
2. yes it does.
3. I would check the plugins here:
4. I don’t understand this question, you mean selling whole albums in the shop?
I appreciate your answers. I consulted two things.
1 – For a reply then can not hear audio mp3 hosted on misica content. The idea is to sell mp3 audio display and staying on the site.
4 – If the product is a CD rom, customers can buy individually each of the topics covered by this CD-Rom?
I hope I made myself understood. Thank you. Micchello
1. that is possible.
4. I don’t think that is possible, you would need a plugin for that.
Love your theme, but there’s something I miss a lot, and I don’t know if it’s possible.
There’s any way to put a category menu at shop if it is set up to full-width? I prefer to separate categories from top menu, as they are a feature only on shop itself.
BTW: I unchecked rating on products on WooCommerce, but it still shows the rating stars on products, from now I’ve been able to hide them using a display: none on its class, but I don’t know if there’s somewhere else an option for that.
for support please send mail via my profile.
well it’s because of combined scripts from Woocommerce plugin and WPML plugin for translation.
Sorry, but that’s just not true. Those 19 scripts are from your theme - the others from plugins I did not count yet… I just had a look at the source code and was a bit shocked…
The add to card functionality is not working on our site. The products are not added to the cart. The page just refreshes.
I tried registering on the support forum but it says the product key is invalid.
Woocommerce version: Version 2.0.20
Wordpress version: 3.8
Theme version: Latest
for support please write through the contact form on my profile.
Sorry if this was asked before, but will the theme with plugins handle both normal shipping and digital downloads?
Thanks and nice theme…
it will handle digital downloads, I never tested it with normal shipping plugin.
Okay, so you are saying that the theme is setup to sell digital video downloads with the free WooCommerce plugin?
My goal for the website is to offer free sample videos that customers can preview on the website itself and when they are ready to buy, send them to the shopping cart to buy the full video via digital download. On the sample videos that I wish to show for free, are they hosted on my website or does this theme import the video from YouTube?
woocommerce handles this, you can read more about digital downloads and woocommerce here:
One last question: Does the theme come with the demo content and if so, after importing, will all content to include menus be setup like your demo?
the demo content is included yes, you can get it from our support portal after purchase.
Thanks for the info and purchase made.
thanks for the purchase, in case of any further support please write through the contact form on my profile. Thanks.
Hey, Nice theme.
I have pre-sale questions.
1: Can visitors preview audio on archive / short code same as the videos?
2: Does translation work out the box? Or does it need another plug in.
3: Does audio player work on mobile devices.? iPhone, iPad, Android Blackberry etc..
1. you mean on the blog posts?
2. it is WPML ready yes (you need to download the wpml plugin yes), if you need more then one language. If you just need to translate into your (one) language then you can do it from theme’s admin.
1: No i mean for products that have the audio player. Does the player display in thumbnails like the video ones do? My client want to sell audio files & give a preview. Like audio jungle does.
Thanks for your time.
1. oh, no you can’t have just audio on the product grid page, you have to actually enter the product single page. You can only have a video (which could be the audio file on youtube for instance) and have the preview like that.
why my account has disappeared? I bought a Musica theme and I had credit balance, now my account is not. I had to create a new one to comment here, who can help me?
you must post question with account that you have bought the theme.
When I click on the demo site to go to Upcoming Events or CD collection it goes to pmcoding.com page? Is there an Events page? OR CD collection page? Also, do your WP plugins come with the Template? Thank you. I want to purchase, just need these answers first.
1. these are just examples of links, you can set the links in the administration and then create a page for that. So it is a custom link that you set.
2. You mean WP plugins that I sell on Codecanyon? No, those plugins don’t come with the Wordpress Theme.
Thank you and best regards
LOVE what I’m seeing – pre-purchase Q:
On the demo you have a cube that says “Video Demo Sample” – can that be done with audio too? Other words, would love to have a visitor see the grid and click on the art and it would play a single song.
Thank in advance!
no currently just video is supported in that way. You could have an empty video file with just audio playing for example.
Where is the xml file to import data?
I registered on your support forum but I cannot find it.
Please advice asap.
go to http://themesupport.premiumcoding.com/faq-topics/musica-wordpress-theme/ and look for demo content.
I downloaded the xml file and uploaded all content and media, selected the static pages, but the website is plain, even if all media and pages are in place in the content. Why?
for support please send mail viam my profile.
I sent the email right now, I would appreciate so much your kindest support. Thanks.
Please answer to my ticket #26179. I need you help asap.
The theme options seem not working on my website.
support will answer you today.
Can you let me know how can I remove the Quote text using the “ONLY PRODUCT” home template?
Thanks a lot.
I am interested in your theme for an online record shop and curious to know a few things before purchasing.
1) As we all know, a record may have more than one track. Is it possible to have more than one audio clip for our customers to preview before purchasing, or is the product page only limited to one audio clip per product?
2) Are there any additional fee’s that we will need to pay to get started with this website, or is it a turn key site that only requires us to populate it with content?
3) Is the site capable of handling simple customization’s such as colours, social media icons, fonts, and background images
4) What payment methods are we able to use and how does Woo Commerce work?
5) What would the Portfolio pages be used for?
1. you can add more tracks with shortcode to product description
2. no other fees You can download theme demo from our support portal
3. you can change main colors and fonts via theme options, For icons you will need to change css.
4. We add all wp pages to each theme, so if you don’t need it you don’t use it
For question 2.
What do you mean to “product description”? We want to keep all audio clips organized and accessible but I noticed that the example only shows one audio clip to the right of the album art. Would the rest go at the bottom?? Please elaborate.
to the right you can only add one audio song. If you wish more audio songs here you will need to make some modification.
Is the modification difficult? Would you be able to facilitate this change?
sorry we don’t have plans for this modification. It is not difficult if you have any knowladge about css and php.
Okay, no problem. Is it possible to view an example of what the product page would look like with the short codes int he description?
also, does this site support digital downloads?
yes WooCommerce support digital download.
I bought a license and far from now I’ve ben unable to use the “blog” section with a standard layout (all posts shown with a max of X posts) and sidebar.
All I can see are the sorting style or 2 columns, but none of these is what I want to, I would like to leave the default WP layout (you know, all posts and setting up in settings how much posts do you want to show).
There’s anyway to do this? (I mean looking like this: http://www.teambookapp.com/blog/ as layout)
PS: I did already contact you for other matters, but they got solved, just need this one to be done, but can’t find the option
Pre Purchase Question:
Dumb question – obviously this theme is perfect for music purchases. BUT would it / could it be used for sales of shirts, hats. bags etc?
Or is all of the admin features geared only toward music purchases?
Thanks in advance
this theme can be used for all possible items. We have just set demo for music store (we have added few futures for demo tracks…).
Hi, I’ve looked at over 500 themes and you’re the only one that makes any sens (finally!!), congratulations! I just have a couple of questions before I buy it.
1. I think I saw this answer but I just want to make sure I can add a “youtube” video instead of the vimeo video for http://musica.premiumcoding.com/product/video-product-example/.
2. I noticed to contact the website, there’s only a “mailto”, is it possible to have a page with a contact form “with captcha”(optional)?
3. Is it possible to add a youtube embedded video in the slider at the top? Will it work with mobiles and ipads?
4. I have never had a wordpress theme before and I have a question regarding woocommerce, if you sell a single in mp3 format, when the person pays does he get a randomly generated link to download it and is it possible to limit the number of downloads to 1 (so that he can’t share the link with his friends)?
5. Also, woocommerce doesn’t take a part of the price you sell right (meaning 100% of the sale goes to the owner?)
6. Also, no monthly fees for woocommerce or any other hidden fees for this theme other than the purchase price?
7. Is it possible to obtain google analytics with this theme and see our traffic information?
Thank you for your time and best regards,
I would recommend to avoid this theme.
It doesn’t support most of the third party things. For example
1. Theme doesn’t have zoom effect, I tried cloud zoom plugins but none of them worked.
2. Tried woo commerce smart coupons for gift vouchers the layout doesn’t work properly.
3. Tried woo commerce wait list plugin that doesn’t work either with this theme
and the list continues…
Worst woo commerce theme I have ever bought !
thanks for the lovely comment. I started on the update as I promised you in the ticket, and the update was basiclly solely for you, but after this it is postponed . Thanks for the great attitude.
Its not just a single issue a whole lot of issues like the examples I gave above.
If you say your is a good woo commerce theme then we expect things to be working. Even the woo commerce default out of stock notification is not shown in your theme !
As I already said this is not the first time I’m using a woo commerce theme and your is the only one with so many issues.
Anyone buying theme here wants to save his time. And doing things with your theme takes lot of time.
ok your opinion, doesn’t seem to be that bad for the majority of users and since I see you already gave it a 1 rating, not much I can do for you at this point. I wanted to fix the issues you had, but now don’t really feel motivated to do so.
May be others are not dealing with full woo commerce functionality. If you call your theme to be a woo commerce theme then it should support all woo commerce functionality.
Just for example can you answer why your theme doesn’t show up woo commerce stock status? Isn’t that a core functionality your theme should support.
yes this is something that should be supported and is supported in all our other Themes and this will be fixed promptly in the next update (by the end of the week). This is a bug that went unnoticed so far.
Another point is about your crappy support system. I had raised a support ticket on January 13 2014 (ticket ID 26565). I did not receive any response from you even on 21st January 2014. When I goto support site I found the ticket missing and raised another ticket 26565 to which finally I got a response.
How can a ticket go unreeled for over a week moreover how can a ticket be deleted from system?
Isn’t 1 full week enough time to test a patience of user who bought your theme? With such a poor support with a poor quality theme what better rating you want me to give?
Biased support for a user who comments negative or gives low rating isn’t a sign of a good business!
Your last reply said “yes this is something that should be supported and is supported in all our other Themes and this will be fixed promptly in the next update (by the end of the week). This is a bug that went unnoticed so far.
” and previously you said “ok your opinion, doesn’t seem to be that bad for the majority of users”
Does it mean that you don’t test the product you develop? Its scary that you depend on the users to test your products and point out even essential functionalities as a bug. When you call your theme a woo commerce theme you should make sure all woo commerce functionalities are working – else just call it wordpress theme not a woo commerce theme.
yes we test them, but occasionally something will slip by. I guess you don’t make mistakes . Anyway a fix for this is only css:
will make it work properly. Now I am done offering support to someone who already rated the theme 1 . Have a nice day.
Its not about a single mistake whole lot of problems and your attitude towards your customers.
Both our comments are public – its unto other users to read it and be careful before ordering from you.
Thanks for wasting lot of my time.
my attitude started with yours, so don’t try to blame that on me. I am well aware about that fact , they should read them yes. Right back at you. Have a nice day and the end .
Are you questioning the rights of consumer here on theme forest to leave any rating which he assumes appropriate?
Then you shouldn’t be selling your themes on theme forest if you cannot except someone rating you low. Or contact envato team claiming why they should remove my low rating !
no I am not, just will not provide support to those that rate it 1. You can ofcourse rate as you please , I have no problem whatsoever with that.
Then you should specify in your item description that “you will not support those who rate you 1” in big and bold letters.
Is there a reason why I don’t get a reply?
“Hi, I’ve looked at over 500 themes and you’re the only one that makes any sens (finally!!), congratulations! I just have a couple of questions before I buy it.
Thank you for your time and best regards, ET.”
1. you can add Vimeo or Youtube video.
2. you will need to add some plugins. I recommend contact form 7. Maybe you will need to make some small css change.
3. you will need to use some diffrent plugins. If you wait we are preparing update, which will also include revolution slider. Current you can’t see slider in responsive mode.
4. hi gets download link via mail. This is default WOO function
5. yes, woocommerce is only free plugin, so they don’t get any % from sale
6. no hidden fees
7. you can add code via theme options.
Hi install theme via ftp but I can not activate or preview WP 3.8.1
send me logins via my profile so I can check this.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23