Version 3.0 is out! Check the changelog at the bottom of this page for more info!
Before you upgrade: Read the Migration Guide from v2.6.4 to v3.
What’s new in v3.0:
- New audio player: We’ve replaced Muzak’s audio player with the awesome soundmanager 2 audio player!
- New way to add tracks: We’ve created one of the most sophisticated repeatable custom fields so that you can upload and use your tracks at ease. You’ll be amazed!
- WooCommerce 2.0 support: Upgrade WooCommerce to its latest version and enjoy the full benefits of its power! Responsive cart and checkout? Check!
- Brand New Responsive Menu: No more dropdowns, the mobile menu of your website will have nothing to be jealous of even native apps!
- Recurring Events: A long awaited feature is now here. Muzak now supports Recurring Events, be it every month, week or even day!
- Lyrics: Add Lyrics to your songs!
- Brand New Widget: The CI Album Tracklisting widget allows you to display the tracks of any discography item, in any widget area.
- And many more improvements!
Meet Muzak. A WordPress themes for bands, musicians, djs and everyone involved in the music business. But let’s take a look at the features of Muzak.
1. Events Management
With Muzak you can display your upcoming events in a really nice way. You can also display them on a map (you can turn this off from our Theme Settings Panel) and past events (Also can be turned off).
Finally, Muzak also supports Recurring Events
2. Discography Management
In Muzak you have the ability to share your music with your fans using either self hosted audio files (using soundManager2) or embedded sounds from SoundCloud. A lot more information about your albums / music can be added via Discography settings.
3. Videos Management
Want to share videos with your fans? No problem. You can again share videos either self-hosted or from services like Youtube, Vimeo etc.
4. Photo Galleries Management
With Muzak you can share your best captured moments. Create easily photo galleries with the ability to re-order the images. Display captions too!
5. Theme Settings
Different needs require different settings that’s why we have included a Theme Settings panel. Make Muzak different from every other!
6. Documentation20 pages of detailed documentation so even beginners will feel like pros!
7. PSDs + HTML + WPIn the zip file you will find the PSD files AND the HTML version AND the WordPress version! Deal!
All the features
- Responsive layout based on Skeleton Grid
- 6 Custom Post Types (Slider, Discography, Videos, Photo Galleries, Events, Artists)
- WordPress 3.5 Compatible
- Supports WooCommerce 2.0, sell your albums/tracks easily!
- 9 Custom widgets (Recent events, Recent Videos, Recent Album, Recent Photo Galleries, Twitter, FlickR, About me, Social Icons)
- Translation ready (.po file available)
- Sample Content available
- Detailed Documentation
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Child Theme Compatible
- Sliders are touch swipe compatible Slide
- Theme Options Panel
- SEO Optimized
- 3 home page layout options
- Three level dropdown menus
- Threaded Comments
- Customer Support
ChangelogSee the Changelog for a list of all the updates
SupportPlease use our new support system located at http://cssigniter.ticksy.com/ for any questions you might have
CreditsFree music from http://funfunfunmedia.com/music/free-music-downloads/dance-music
Images from Flickr under CC license
Some image are purchased from Fotolia.com and are not included. You must purchase them separately.