My WordPress is a professional WordPress theme with the intent and focus on creating a community site. It is widget ready, print ready, page-navi ready, ad optimization ready, SEO friendly, smooth tabbing and dropdown using jquery, breadcumb integrated and many more!
Get Updates Via:
Update (9 March 2013) Version 3.7
- Update to compatible to WP 3.5
- remove twitter widget due to the new twitter API changes, now you can set the twitter stream by following the guideline on twitter official website.
- Clean up the codes and improve the theme option page to make it more stable.
- Get rid of timthumb script and fully utilize WP media functionality.
Update (15 March 2011) Version 3.6Files modified: style.css, admin_layout.php, functions.php, update_notifier.php
- WordPress 3.1 compatible.
- Theme update notification improved.
Update (6 Jan 2010 ) Version 3.5Files modified: style.css, admin_layout.php, admin_functions.php, theme_options.php, functions.php
- add a new file – update_notifier.php
- Theme update notification improved.
Update (24 November 2010 ) Version 3.23Files modified: style.css, admin_layout.php
- Theme option bug fixed.
Update (7 November 2010 ) – Version 3.24
Files modified: style.css, admin_layout.php, tt_admin.js, admin_function.php, sidebar.php, header.php, core/style.css
- Fix the title attribute for the logo link
- Fix the theme option layout in IE, improve the compatibility and adjust some CSS.
- Fix the wrong php tag in sidebar.php
Update ( 11 August 2010 ) – Version 3.23
Files modified: admin_layout.php
- Fixed post updates issue.
Update ( 10 August 2010 ) – Version 3.22
Files modified: style.css, admin_layout.php
- Fixed WordPress Editor conflicts.
Update ( 4 August 2010 ) – Version 3.21
Files modified: index.php, theme_functions.php, all css files, archive.php, search.php, tab.php, bottom.php, theme_options.php, related.php, sidebar.php, theme_widget_area.php
- Improve documentation about the theme update instruction.
- When you uncheck the post thubmnail, all thumbails will be disabled.
- Added one new widget area above the popular and recent comment tabs box.
- Added a notificaiton box in dashboard to display the current version of the theme and you will get notified when there is a new version available.
- Exclude user link feeds from recent comments.
Update ( 28 July 2010 ) – Version 3.2
Files modified: admin_functions.php, style.css, admin_layout.php
- Added the function to auto check for theme updates.
Update ( 27 July 2010 ) – Version 3.1
- Improved exceprt – now it will disabled all formatting and exclude image from excerpt.
- You can also set the length of the excerpt.
- WordPress MU compatible.
Massive Updates ( 26 July 2010 )
- New Framework added
- Added 2 new Nav Menu
- Custom widgets for Twitter and Flickr.
- Refined overall design and typography, re-structure files, restyle some elements.
- Improved SEO, now H1 only appear on front page or home. H1 will be the article title in single post page.
- Fix Jquery implementation so it will not conflict with plugins.
- You can choose how the related posts work, either based on tags or categories.
- Improved user link feeds. Now it is using custom comment which is more stable and flexible.
- Improved images management.
- 6 Colors
- Feedburner Integration
- Powerful Theme Options
- User Link Feed Ready
- Able to switch sidebar position by a single click
- Auto image resizing
- Flickr Showcase
- Wp-navi and breadcrumb integrated
- Ad Management System
- Social Linking (Digg, StumbleUpon, etc.)
- Modern footer display
- Smooth tabbing system
- SuperFish for dropdown menu ( Both pages and Categories )
- Unique author and search result page
- Unique threaded comment styling
- 2 Column Tabless (CSS Layout)
- Sidebar Widget Ready
- Gravatar ready
- Valid CSS and XHTML
- Browser compatibility: All Major Browsers
- Related Posts
- Popular Posts
- SEO Friendly
- Many more!