An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, PixFort, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from PixFort:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up the homepage of the theme ?
First you have to create a new page and set it’s template to “homepage” ( you can do this from the right side ) after this you can preview this page and you will see the homepage elements. To set this page as your website’s homepage you go to settings -> reading and set this new page as your static front page.
How to get the same slider look as shown in the demo site?
you can get the same slider by importing the attached code (to the import section in slider options) and then you can delete any slide you don’t want to show up : http://wenak.org/myd1/slider.txt
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.