Nation Hotel is a responsive WordPress theme created by using latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques and specially designed for Hotels, Motels, B&B, Guest House, Hostels and any other hospitality businesses.
This theme includes all that you need to quickly launch fully functional Hotel related website that your customer will love, it includes: premium Revolution Slider (19$ in value), build-in reservation system, user-friendly reservation page and many other useful features.
Using build-in booking system you can manage all booking request from the dashboard, setting up booking calendars and easily create checkout form. The booking system also has PayPal support it mean you can automatically charge your customer after they finish reservation either from their PayPal account or credit card.
Nation theme is very easy to setting up it includes 46 various theme options and 14 build-in widgets that help you to easily setting up almost every aspect of theme. Nation theme also can be easily translated in your own language using .mo/.po files.
Nation Hotel Theme Features
Full Features List
- WordPress 3.9 Supported
- Fully Responsive and Retina Ready
- Revolution Slider (19$ Value)
- Build-in Booking System
- PayPal Express Checkout Integration
- Powerful and user-friendly Online Reservation Form
- Wide & Boxed Layouts
- WordPress 3.8+ Ready
- Translation Ready (.mo/.po template included)
- 404 Error Page
- SEO Optimized
- Demo content included
- Create unlimited contact and booking form
- Twitter & Flickr Feeds
- Font Awesome (350+ Retina Ready Icons)
- Google Fonts
- Multiple Posts Format (Gallery, Testimonials, Rooms)
- 14 Build-in Page Templates
- Cross Browser Compatible (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 8+)
- 14 Build-in Widgets
- 46 theme options
- Very easy to setting up
- Unlimited Color Options
- Google Maps
- Child Themes Supported
- Well Documented
- & much more
Images used in the demo are not distributed with the theme, but you may purchase them separately on Photo Dune. You can find links on this images in template’s documentation.