Welcome to Nature – Premium Responsive WordPress Theme
Nature is a clean, bold and responsive theme perfect for many uses, but primarily built with activism in mind. The beautiful gallery pages use masonry to display your images in a unique format with extra special directional rollovers and lightbox built in. A special section on the donation home page template enables you to set a target, update your total raised and add a percent figure for the css based bar.
Nature comes complete with a huge amount of layout/styling options using the built in color picker (3 styles included with unique footer images)for unlimited color schemes, column short codes, even choose left, right or fullwidth templates for all pages and posts individually to ensure you get a unique look to your site.
Built on a rock solid option tree admin panel for easy content inputs for sections plus SEO best practices used throughout with valid HTML5 code, proper use of heading tags, and even internal linking to other blog articles and event pages assists in great SEO results.
Create Your Own Style
We provide 3 examples of different color schemes and footer images but it’s super easy to create your own using the color picker and by replacing the footer image all via the unbranded admin panel – check out the variations included:
- Built in admin panel color picker for all colored elements
- Built in social share for google+, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter on blog articles, events etc
- Set your logos, favicon,footer image etc all via the admin panel
- Responsive design for mobile based devices
- Our proven, robust, standards compliant WordPress framework
- HTML5 and CSS3 (heavily commented)
- Custom post type for Events
- Custom post type for Slider
- Custom post type for Photos / Galleries
- CSS based bar for donations
- Set donation target and amount raised in admin
- Home page and gallery sliders are swipe enabled
- 3 Homepage styles
- – With donations
- – With out donations
- – With Slider and your content
- Full suite of pages
- Full width template
- Right sidebar template
- Left sidebar template
- 404 Error page
- Contact Page
- Search Page
- Sitemap Page
- ‘Event Detail’ Page
- ‘Event Overview’ Page
- Gallery / Photo Pages
- Contact Page
- SEO best practice construction
- Fully localized with mo/po files
- XML data import supplied to get you started quick
- Social icon integration
- Post Formats supported include twitter embed, gallery, links, video, audio, standard, quote
- Automated image resizing and galleries
- Lightbox built in for standard WordPress galleries automatically and inline images (if linked)
- WordPress 3+ menu
- 14 Layered PSD Files for pages, elements, sliders and footer images
- Extensive PDF Documentation with screen shots
- Twitter Feed (add username – done)
- Contact Form 7 powered forms for easy inclusion anywhere (fully styled)
- Built in short codes via the editor including icon buttons/tabs/accordions and columns etc
- Unbranded Option Tree admin panels
- Sidebar widgets
- Support proudly supplied for installation issues / but not for customization (available at cost)
- Update on 06/09/15 – v2.6.3 – Updated style.css (version # only) and footer.php to replace a href on logo to echo esc_url( home_url( ’/’ ) );.
- Update on 06/08/15 – v2.6.2 – Updated style.css (version # only) and header.php to replace a href on logo to echo esc_url( home_url( ’/’ ) );.
- Update on 04/29/15 – v2.6.1 – Updated style.css (version # only) and option tree directory, please replace the entire option tree directory to clean up security issues with the plugin.
- Update on 02/17/15 – v2.6 – Updated searchform.php to correct issue on page load to show the placeholder text until search box is clicked. Updated style.css to update version #.
- Update on 9/18/14 – v2.5 – Add child theme package and updated header.php to specify the location for the primary menu for users who have more than 1 menu created.
- Update on 4/28/14 – Version # did not change, please replace functions.php to fix an issue with featured images not displaying on CPT and pages.
- Update on 04/24/14 – v2.4 – Updated theme to include new WordPress 3.9 functionality for audio/video playlists.
- Update on 03/10/14 – v2.3 – Updated to fix Pinterest share to grab featured image for the Pin. Files updated are: content-audio.php, content-gallery.php, content-link.php, content-quote.php, content-status.php, content-video.php, content.php, single-event.php, single-fullwidth.php, single-leftsidebar.php, single-rightsidebar.php, single.php, style.css (version # update only), taxonomy-eventcats.php, template-event.php, template-eventcurrent.php, template-eventpast.php.
- 03/05/14 – Updated search.php and searchform.php to return the search query to make the search more secure
- 1/15/14 – Please replace the header.php with the one included on the update. Update to specify menu location.
- 12/13/13 – Fully tested in the new WordPress 3.8
- Update on 12/06/13 – Update Version 2.1. Updated single-event.php to fix previous and next posts link.
- Update on 11/8/13 – Update Version 2.0. This is a complete version update. All files must be replaced. Please review the documentation for changes to the theme. All blog posts (with the exception of what is listed in the documentation) now use the Read More tag, post pagaination and paginated comments now included. Event functionality update. Audio post format functionality updated.
- Update on 4/29/13 – Updated style.css & header.php to accommodate the Contact Form 7 update for input type=email.
- Update on 4/15/13 – Updated WordPress version to 3.5.1, theme passed tested successfully.
- Update on 12/13/12 – Updated WordPress version to 3.5, theme passed tested successfully.
- Update on 10/16/12 to fix an issue with the admin panel google analytics not being inserted in the footer
- Update on 10/02/12 to add a new page template which enables you to have a slider and then the regular page content below it – basically giving you freedom to create your own home page with slider
- Update on 9/11/12 to fix to a comment form error – please replace comments.php
- Update on 8/10/12 to fix to a webkit only display issue on the donation button via style.css