UPDATE 2014.06.26 – Version 1.1.0 Please update your theme.
Nestor is a clean, modern and multi-purpose WordPress theme. The theme uses the powerful Twitter’s Bootstrap 3 and takes advantage of its features: grid system, typography, elements and more. It is fully responsive and looks great in smaller devices.
The theme was built with a lot of care and every part of the theme is very well explained and documented, so your life will be very easy working with it. Whether you are building a corporate, a designer’s portfolio or a photographer website we are sure that Nestor will perfectly fit your needs.
- Supports One Page or Multi-Page Website Layouts
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap v3.1
- Parallax Ready
- Ionicons Iconic Font
- Fully Responsive Design
- FlexSlider 2
- Filterable MixItUp Portfolio
- Our team, Tabs, Accordions and more.
- Very good documentation
- Very clean and organized code!
- Supports all major browsers
- Dedicated Support
WordPress Theme Features:
- Page Builder
- Custom per thumbnail cropping.
- Easily change theme primary colors from admin theme options page.
- Easily choose Google Fonts (with font preview) in theme admin options page.
- 1-click demo content import.
- Shortcode editor.
- Slider/Image/Video formats supported for Posts and Projects.
- Drag and drop gallery management.
- Localization ready, pot file included.
- Built on a full OOP , modular, load-on-demand, WordPress framework.
- Network install compatible.
- Supports child themes.
- Developed with WP_DEBUG and Debogger enabled.
Credits & Attributions:
Preview image/video assets are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download package.
Ionicons team – http://ionicons.com/ – for the amazing and complete set of icons
Pixeden Team – http://www.pixeden.com/ – for the free designs provided
Unsplash – http://unsplash.com/ – for the perfect pictures
Death to the Stock photo – http://www.deathtothestockphoto.com – for the beautiful images
Daniele Zedda – http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/ – for his amazing pictures
Mark Sebastien – https://www.flickr.com/photos/markjsebastian/ – for his wonderful shots
Chris Spooner – http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/ – for the beautiful retro logos
Bootstrap Team – http://getbootstrap.com/ – for the valuable framework
- Comprehensive browser based documentation.
- Dedicated Support forum with a proven track record for great after sales support.
UPDATE 2014.06.26 – Version 1.1.0
- Fixed: Header title issue
- Fixed: Blog page sidebar margin
- Added: Project title displayed when opened in lightbox
- Updated: Icon font, icons selection (instagram icon available)
UPDATE 2014.05.09 – Version 1.0.1
- New page option: Sidebar
- New portfolio option: Lightbox
- Small css and js fixes