An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by ThemeFocus
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from ThemeFocus:
Before asking your question, please make sure you have read the documentation provided with the theme and searched the answer within the forum. We bet some questions are already covered in forum discussions.
We will do our best to answer support questions that are related to one of our WordPress themes as soon as we can. Usually we’re handling support during the business days, but sometimes we will surprise you over a weekend or late Friday night.
Please remember that item support such as alterations is at the discretion of Envato author. Note, that modifications are usually below 10 lines of code, in case you need more, then it looks like you need a developers help – consider hiring one custome services.To speed up question resolving, please provide as much details as you can:
- URL of your site (where template is used)
- Screenshot of the problem
- List of modifications you have made
- Other info that you think can help
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||13 September 12|
|Compatible Browsers||IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PNG, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||banner, black, blue, clean, contact module, creative, gallery, html5, new idea, news, one page, services, simple, slides|