An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, virtuti, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from virtuti:
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!Here are a few notes about my manner to assist in questions related to my themes and templates.
- Please communicate via comment box solely. No replies via email-sorry.
- Please do not send me letters on Friday-Saturday (Shabbat). Replies will not be provided. Thank you!
- Please note: any paid customisation work is unavailable from my side.
- Please note: questions/requests about modifications and changes in existing items (type “How do I…?”) will not be answered.
- Please note: support is provided only in case you detect bug/problem on demo site. Please report a problem via comment box. I shall be glad to fix it and provide you with updated version of theme files and updated demo site.
- Please note: if you changed/modified/deleted my markup and styles be kind to fix the problems yourself. I am not responsible for non-mine modifications and cannot help with issues in modified by you portions of the code.
- Please take into consideration: I do not reply in obligatory way all the questions. If you did not get a reply from my side it means a certain reason stands behind my silence toward the question (it might be question itself (its subject, its relevance etc), the manner the question has been asked and similar reasons). Thank you!
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.