NOTE: It looks like some users are having issues with Nexus not adding the proper configuration options to Vanilla’s config file when it’s activated. I’ll have to spend some time tracking down this bug as I’ve been unable to replicate it locally. In the meantime, after activating Nexus make sure that the following two lines appear in your /conf/config.php file (and if not, add them to the Garden section):
$Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'nexus'; $Configuration['Garden']['Thumbnail']['Size'] = 60;
- Fully responsive.
- Available in seven vibrant color schemes, whatever fits your community best.
- Powered by Font Awesome for easy icon customization.
- Flat, crisp, modern design accentuated by subtle CSS animations.
- Compatible with the latest version of Vanilla forums 2.1.
- Documentation included for installation and customization.
1.2 - The footer is back! - Numerous bugfixes and responsive improvements 1.1 - Two new color schemes: Snow and Slate! - Responsive improvements - Bug fixes 1.0 - Nexus released!