An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, theMOLITOR, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from theMOLITOR:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Support for third party software and plug-ins.
- Customization and installation services.
For customizations, please use this form: http://themolitor.com/custom
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the forums with my bundle purchase code?
As stated on the bundle page: “Due to the discount nature of this bundle, Envato Marketplace files bought in the Web Designer Pro Bundle will not be eligible for updates or support from their authors. This is an ‘as-is’ purchase.”
Please be sure to read the help file and watch any associated walk-through videos on my YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/themolitor
Please use this form: http://themolitor.com/custom
Does this theme work with WordPress.com?
No. A self-hosted WordPress installation is required. More info here: http://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.