An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, QuanticaLabs, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from QuanticaLabs:
We offer 100% free after sales support. Once you purchase you can use our Support Forum backed by professionals who are available to help our customers.
If you’re new on the forum. Please make sure that you follow these steps:
We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours (Monday – Friday). In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
Please note that support for our items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
Our item support doesn’t include:
- Customization and installation services.
- Support for third party software and plug-ins.
If you need a custom modification, please feel free to contact us using contact form on our profile page.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.