Nostalgia – Responsive Landing Page
Nostalgia is a HTML responsive landing page – personal or corporate, based on full-screen slider. The template is maintained in a minimalist, contrasting style. Background images kept in retro tones contrast with modern minimalist content.
Landing page is divided into sections: hero, sliding gallery, features with video preview, testimonials and contact with map of location and working contact form. Template has a responsive layout that looks great on mobile and tablet devices.
Support for all our items is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
- jQuery Powered
- Responsive Design
- Fullscreen Slideshow
- Working Contact Form
- Working Newsletter Form
- Build-in Lightbox
- Font Face Fonts
- Valid XHTML Code
- PSD Source Included
- Documentation Included
Web Pages Based On This Template
Have a site running this project? Please send us a link and get featured below.
What Others Are Saying
Beautiful beautiful work. Got my site up in less than 24 hours thanks to you. teamjovie.com hooray!
- Dosis By Pablo Impallari, SIL Open Font License, 1.1
- DearJoe 5 Casual By JOEBOB graphics
- Aldrich By Matt Desmond, SIL Open Font License, 1.1
IconsAll icons by QuanticaLabs. Icons are an integral part of this template, please do not use it separately for other purposes.
ImagesAll images under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic for commercial use.
- Lavender By Vincent van der Pas
- Halle Kearney EXPLORE By Robby Mueller
- plainsong By Robb North
- Falcon on Rue Drolet By Flat-Black 66
- Bekohlicious! By 55Laney69
- New kitchen radio By Johan Larsson
Updates13.06.2013, ver. 1.3
- Update Twitter user timeline to API 1.1.
- Update jQuery libraries and plugins to the newest versions.
- Fixed problem with Twitter feeds,
- Added new video samples,
- Added new informations to documentation.