An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, vesthar, does not currently provide support.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Option Tree plugin wa updated to latest version 2.0.6 and options are not visible in theme. What to do ?
Creator of Option tree plugin recently update a plugin and change completly the plugin from some reasons. I’m in progress to update the theme and instruction. It will be live during next few days. I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately, not my fault.
In the meantime please follow below instruction to import all theme options:
1. Install and activate current version (version 2.0.6) of Option Tree plugin.
2. Go to theme folder and find “option-tree” folder.
3. Inside the folder find 2 files: “theme-options.xml” and “theme-options.txt”.
4. Go to you wordpress admin area. Navigate to: Option Tree -> Settings -> IMPORT tab.
5. In section “Settings XML ” click blue import button and upload previously found “theme-options.xml” and click “Send to Option Tree”. Then click black “Import XML ” button.
6. Go to “Theme Options” section in the same “IMPORT” tab. Open previously found “theme-options.txt” file and copy all content that is in the file. Then paste this content in text area under “Theme Options” section and click black “Import Theme Options” button.
7. Done. Now all options are available in Appearance -> Theme Options.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.