Nuance now fully works with WordPress 3.5!
Nuance is a theme that we’ve made with in mind to keep it simple and flexible as possible. Like our other themes, it contains the amazing Content Composer so you can create professional pages in minutes! There are lots of Page and Post options that you can use to make every page unique to your needs. We’ve made a page to explain the most greatest features of this theme. Check it out here!
Check out the screencasts to see it all in action.
One of the most amazing features is the Content Composer which lets you manage (drag&drop) your content and layout easily. But there are tons more feature that are giving you maximum flexibility and customizability and all easy to use.
Content Composer (modules)
- Blank module (ability to add text and shortcodes)
- Services module (ability to add text with an icon)
- Latest tweets module (show your latest tweets)
- Portfolio module (show your latest portfolio items)
- Blog module (show your latest blog posts)
- Testimonials module (show your latest testimonials)
- Contact Form module (ability to add a Contact Form to the page)
- Separator module (ability to add a space between modules)
- Fancy portfolio styles and options
- Filterable Portfolio
- Page and Posts options
- Manage your content with the drag&drop system: Content Composer
- 2 different sliders (Normal or 3D Slider)
- Alternative page title
- Disable the page title per page
- Set layout (left – right – no sidebar)
- Custom sidebar per page or post
- Portfolio & Testimonial Custom post types
- 29 Fonts for headings (with Google Font API)
- 6 Custom widgets (to use in the sidebar)
- Powerful Theme Options Panel Take a look
- Contact Form with fancy jQuery (email) validation
- Show/hide Author box on the blog
- Nested comments
- Custom logo replacement
- Extensive Documentation Included
- Wordpress 3 Menu support
- And much much more.. Just check out the Theme Options Overview page!
Choose between these fonts for headings and body text
Themes updatesVersion 1.2.3 / Dec 12th 2012
- Fix – Getting it WP 3.5 ready
- Other – Other minor improvements
Version 1.2.2 / May 15th 2012
- Fixed – Slider bug which appeared on some servers
Version 1.2.1 / July 12th 2011
- Fixed – Custom sidebar option not clickable in WP3.2
Version 1.2 / July 5rd 2011
- Fixed – Some issues with WP 3.2
Version 1.1 / July 3rd 2011
- Fixed – Upload script for logo and favicon
- Fixed – Sidebar bug when activate this theme with existing posts
SupportSince July 1st 2012 support for all of our themes are made through the WPScientist Support Forums. If you’d like to start a new thread there, our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible. All support questions which are made through this comments section, e-mail, Twitter or any other service will be redirected to the support forums.