Hotels go to great lengths to provide the perfect ambiance and atmosphere for their customers. However, most hotels overlook the importance of having an accessible website that serves as an alternative gateway to draw customers’ interest in staying at their hotel.
The website of a hotel needs to attract customers visually, but also ensure that it is not a hassle to get the basic information they seek while deciding which hotel to make a reservation with.
Ocean View features 21 PSD file based on Bootstrap 3 Responsive grid system. Modern color scheme packed with clean layouts and typography is going to be a solid base for any type of Hospitality website.
- Clean and Multipurpose layouts
- Clean Typography
- Home Page variations with different Slider types
- Blog Post Layouts
- Hotel Amenities Layouts
- Custom Widgets and Shortcodes
- Custom Contact forms
- Social Media implementation
- 21 PSD file based on Bootstrap 3 Responsive Grids
- Free Google Fonts
- FontAwesome Icons
- SmartObject used for Image Placeholders
- Shape Layers used for elements
- On Hover states for every element
- Ordered and properly named Layers
- v1.0 – (1. April 2014) Initial Release
- v1.1 – (1. May 2014) Added Shortcodes, Sidebar & Footer Widgets, WPML Selector
- v1.2 – (15. May 2014) Footer Widgets meets Ocean View Style
Images used in Preview files
Please note that none of the images in the demo are available in the template package.