Off the Shelf – a responsive landing page for eBook marketing
Off the Shelf has been designed for e-book authors and marketers alike and combines everything you need to quickly get your product noticed!
Off the Shelf has the following features:
- Fully Responsive, looks great on your mobile or tablet!
- Built on HTML5 and CSS3 and based on the popular Foundation Framework: Be assured your site will work everywhere and look great in the process.
- 10 gradients, 8 solid colors, 15 background images, 10 textures, you will love one, if not all of those.
- Configuration interface based on the popular Bootstrap by Twitter framework
- Fully modularized: adding, removing and editing of sections made easy
- Font Awesome Icon Font, hundreds of icons in every possible color: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Google Webfonts, uses Google Webfonts for beautiful typography
- Very Lightweight, loads in seconds, not bloated!
- CSS Sprites for reduced loading times
- Fully functional Contact Form, comes with a built-in slide-out, AJAX-powered contact form
- Optimized for SEO
- Fully layered PSD, get all the design elements for free.
- Content template for additional information included, like “About us” or “Press” pages
We provide free premium support to all our customers, 7 days a week!
If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know. Whether you have discovered a problem or need help customizing a product to fit your needs, we are always happy to help out and point you into the right direction. E-mail us at email@example.com.
Seriously, if you need any help whatsoever, don’t be shy and let us know. We are proud of being in a position to offer our customers the best support possible, and we aim to please.
Looking for more?Are you looking for a WordPress theme? Take a look at JustLanded for WordPress – our #1 WordPress Landing Page Theme on themeforest.
Our life is made much easier, thanks to the following:
- Google Web Fonts
- iconSweets by Yummygum
- Bootstrap by Twitter
- Subtle Patterns
- Drew Wilson
==> Version 1.1.5 - 2014-12-23 (current) * updated FontAwesome to latest version and modifed mark-up accordingly ==> Version 1.1.3 - 2013-08-25 - minor mark-up changes - modified documentation to reflect changes in mark-up ==> Version 1.1.2 - 2013-04-29 - fixed minor rendering bug in v1.1.1 that affected the screenshots section; did not affect users of the configuration utility who saved their settings at least once before using the template ==> Version 1.1.1 - 2013-04-19 - fixed bug in IE8 that prevented the screenshot gallery from being displayed by introducing a separate IE8 stylesheet ==> Version 1.1.0 - 2013-04-10 + added pricing table + added responsive video block ==> Version 1.0.0 - 2013-04-08 + initial release