Off the Shelf – a responsive landing page for eBook marketing
Off the Shelf has been designed for e-book authors and marketers alike and combines everything you need to quickly get your product noticed!
Off the Shelf has the following features:
- Fully Responsive, looks great on your mobile or tablet!
- Built on HTML5 and CSS3 and based on the popular Foundation Framework: Be assured your site will work everywhere and look great in the process.
- 10 gradients, 8 solid colors, 15 background images, 10 textures, you will love one, if not all of those.
- Configuration interface based on the popular Bootstrap by Twitter framework
- Fully modularized: adding, removing and editing of sections made easy
- Font Awesome Icon Font, hundreds of icons in every possible color: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Google Webfonts, uses Google Webfonts for beautiful typography
- Very Lightweight, loads in seconds, not bloated!
- CSS Sprites for reduced loading times
- Fully functional Contact Form, comes with a built-in slide-out, AJAX-powered contact form
- Optimized for SEO
- Fully layered PSD, get all the design elements for free.
- Content template for additional information included, like “About us” or “Press” pages
We provide premium support to all our customers, 7 days a week!
If there is anything we can help you with, please let us know. Whether you have discovered a problem or need help customizing a product to fit your needs, we are always happy to help out and point you into the right direction. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seriously, if you need any help whatsoever, don’t be shy and let us know. We are proud of being in a position to offer our customers the best support possible, and we aim to please.
Please refer to the themeforest Item Support Policy for all the details.
Looking for more?Are you looking for a WordPress theme? Take a look at Off the Shelf for WordPress – our most powerful WordPress Marketing Theme on themeforest. The “Off the Shelf” design is just one of 10 that ships with Off the Shelf for WordPress!
Our life is made much easier, thanks to the following:
- Google Web Fonts
- iconSweets by Yummygum
- Bootstrap by Twitter
- Subtle Patterns
- Drew Wilson
==> Version 1.1.5 - 2014-12-23 (current) * updated FontAwesome to latest version and modifed mark-up accordingly ==> Version 1.1.3 - 2013-08-25 - minor mark-up changes - modified documentation to reflect changes in mark-up ==> Version 1.1.2 - 2013-04-29 - fixed minor rendering bug in v1.1.1 that affected the screenshots section; did not affect users of the configuration utility who saved their settings at least once before using the template ==> Version 1.1.1 - 2013-04-19 - fixed bug in IE8 that prevented the screenshot gallery from being displayed by introducing a separate IE8 stylesheet ==> Version 1.1.0 - 2013-04-10 + added pricing table + added responsive video block ==> Version 1.0.0 - 2013-04-08 + initial release