Office is the ultimate WordPress theme for any corporate business. Featuring a very professional design, 7 custom post types, drag and drop homepage modules, unlimited highlight color option, optional navigation icons, 3 menu regions, an optional responsive layout…Office has everything you’ll want for your business website.
Responsive (optional – turn it on or off)
Office is a responsive theme that has been tested and looks beautifully on mobile devices like the iPad and the iPhone. You can try resizing the demo to see the responsiveness take effect. All responsive css has been added to a separate css file and you can easily toggle the responsiveness on or off.
7 Custom Post Types
Office comes with 7 custom post types: HP Slider, HP Highlights, Testimonials, Staff, Portfolio, Services and FAQ’s. The first 2 are for the homepage layout, while the other ones come with page templates that will allow you to showcase them beautifully on your site. Setting up a site with shortcodes alone is a hassle, the built-in post types will really make it easy to add content to your site and make it awesome.
Easily Change Post Type Names/Slugs (Portfolio, Services, Staff)
Built-in options allow you to easily change the name of your post types and the slugs. So you can easily change the term “portfolio” to something else like products, gallery, or houses…Sample with the services, staff and faqs post types. Don’t be limited by the names!
Unlimited Filterable Portfolio Pages, Services Pages, FAQ pages…
Easily create your pages for your portfolio, services, faqs..etc and select the specific category you want for this page. This means you can have unlimited services pages and portfolio with filters. Simply divide your custom posts into categories and select the category from a drop-down meta option while setting up your page. Awesome!
4 Header Styles
Not a huge fan of the current header setup? Maybe you want to have the header touching the navigation bar or have some margin at the top of the page? Don’t worry I’ve included 4 bult-in header styles you can choose from via the theme admin panel. Check them out in the demo.
Unlimited Theme Highlight & Menu Colors
With version 1.02 you can now take full control of your navigation bar and change the background colors, hover colors, text color, text hover color and current menu item colors for your main navigation bar. Yay!
Watch the video – http://www.screenr.com/Pj88
Besides being able to have an image slider on the homepage, you can also add them to other pages such as regular pages, full-width pages, services page, staff page, faqs page…etc. In the demo I only show you a couple samples but you can have them on any of your page templates or regular pages And the way they work is with the built-in media uploader so you just have to add your image attachments, enable the slider and that’s it.
Powerful theme Options
Office comes with some powerful theme options for setting up your site (using SMOF), such as the drag-and-drop homepage modules, color picker for the main highlight color, logo uploads, background options, header styles, enabling/disabling options for various elements and much more! See the admin options by clicking the screenshots link above!
- Responsive layout (optional)
- 7 built-in custom post types
- Unlimited highlight color option
- 13 background choices
- 4 header styles
- Main navigation Icon support (optional)
- Option to show just icon as well
- Built-in Breadcrumbs with custom post type support (optional)
- Left or right sidebar option
- Homepage Slider
- Drag and drop homepage modules
- Image slider option for any page
- Top bar – static or fixed
- Callout button (optional)
- 3 menu areas – top bar, main, footer
- Social links
- Logo upload – for header and WP login
- Widgetized sidebar and footer
- Filterable portfolio template
- Regular paginated portfolio template
- Portfolio by category template
- 5 portfolio post styles
- Related portfolio posts (optional)
- Unique tabbed services page template and service posts
- FAQ’s page template with quicksand filter for FAQ categories
- Staff page template and single staff posts
- Testimonials page template and testimonials shortcode
- Testimonials slider widget
- Photo gallery page templates (create unlimited photo galleries) – see more – http://www.screenr.com/yS78
- Sitemap page template
- Full-width page template
- Simply drop images you want into the images/bg folder to add your own backgrounds to the backgrounds option in the theme panel.
- Custom 404 page
- Pricing table shortcode – 3,4,5 column support
- Twitter and Subscribe widget style for JetPack
- Widgetized footer (optional)
- Blog section for your regular posts (optional blog style homepage also available)
- Built-in Shortcodes – See how they work
- .MO and .PO files Included for translation
- Built-in styles for contact form 7
- Sample.XML data file included
Below are some links to the theme video tutorials. This is a growing list as I am working on adding many more…
- Installing The Theme
- Uploading Sample Data
- Adding Your Main & Login Logos
- Setting Up The Menu (and adding icons)
- Enabling CSS Field For The WordPress Menu
- Changing The Navigation Background
- Add A Home Link To Your Menu
- Adding The Homepage Slider
- Adding Page Sliders
- Creating Portfolio Items & Your Portfolio Page
- Creating The Portfolio Sliders
- Adding Photo Galleries
- Using The Tabs Shortcode
- Adding Pricing Tables
- Re-ordering posts – slides, staff members, services, portfolio items, etc…
Important: Stock images from the demo are not included with your purchase, these images are licensed for our demo from PhotoDune.net.