Old Post is a new tumblog (as you can see we building a collection fast!) designed by Gavin Elliott. It’s grid based layout along with infinite scroll functionality makes it ideal for casual bloggers and photographers.
Special attention was paid to the actual design of the post layout grid. Subtle touches such as the paper and color scheme give it an “old” feel.
As with all the themes we have released in 2011 Old Post comes packaged with our typography manager. We have also included our Portfolio Page templates which come with single, double and triple column layout options.
Here is a brief run down of the Old Post features:
- Tumblog compatibility – All the WordPress functionality with a tumblr look and feel, surely can’t be better than that?
- Typography manager – Not happy with the typography used as standard? Not to worry as Abbreviate is packaged with our typography manager!
- Infinite Scroll – There is no need for pagination with infinite scroll. Posts load on the fly as you browse the home page meaning less waiting and quicker browsing.
- Social Sharing – Tweet, Like or share a custom URL with our neat social sharing options for each post that you publish.
- Portfolio Section – Show off your latest work with our special portfolio template page. The template offers three different column layouts to choose from.
- Advertising management
- Google Analytics installer
Get all the benefits of Tumblr wrapped in the extensiveness of WordPress and Obox functionality.
- Supports various Post Types – Tumblog functionality allows you to publish images, videos, audio, text, links and quotes just as you do on Tumblr.
- Works on your phone – Our tumblog themes work perfectly with the Obox Mobile plugin ensuring that users get the best experience on both desktop and mobile.*
Wanna do the switcharoo?
Have you got a tumblr site that you want to switch to WordPress? Well it’s now possible with the Tumblr to WordPress exporter built by the guys at Woothemes. Once you have exported your blog to a WordPress install be sure to come back and get your copy of tinyBlog!
OCMX Live is an advanced Framework which comes packaged with every Obox Theme, turning your WordPress site into an even more powerful content management system.
- Custom Logo Input – No need to delve into the code of your theme, simply upload your awesome logo with the click of a button.
- Page Templates – Our themes come packaged with multiple pages templates including Archives, Full Width and a Portfolio page.
- Menu Management – Organize your Menu Structure for super smooth visitor navigation. Choose what goes and what stays in your nav.
- Advert Management – Setup your BuySellAds adverts or run your own custom campaign, OCMX allows for complete control over your revenue system.
- Automatic Image Resizing – Using TimThumb to manage our theme image resizing you never have to worry about resizing your pictures when switching to our Themes.
- Ajax Comments – When a visitor submits a comment to your blog there are no page reloads. That means they can watch a video and comment at the same time.
OCMX Comes packaged in this theme for free!
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to login to our site.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Login (top right of the page)
- Click on the ‘ThemeForest User’ tab
- Type in your ThemeForest username and purchase code
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Obox Themes is 100% GPL