An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, virtuti, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from virtuti:
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!Here are a few notes about my manner to assist in questions related to my themes and templates.
- Please communicate via comment box solely. No replies via email-sorry.
- Please do not send me letters on Friday-Saturday (Shabbat). No replies will follow.
- Ensure that you sign in under buyer account (showing buyer badge) if you ask after-sale questions.
- Regrettably I have no possibility to provide freelance work. If you need modifications of the theme/template (modifications are not included into support) please refer to Envato Studio.
- What support does include? I reply gladly all pre-sale questions, I may give advice or recommendation (If I know what to advice) and definitely all questions concerning theme/template structure are welcome. Naturally, support is provided in case if you some detect bug/problem on demo site. If you noticed something wrong with the demo, please report a problem via comment box. I shall be glad to fix it and provide you with updated version of theme files and updated demo site. Important! See Envato Marketplace rules about item support.
- Please note: if you changed/modified/deleted my markup and styles, be kind to fix the problems yourself. I am not responsible for non-mine modifications and cannot help with the issues happened in code modified by you.
- Please take into consideration: I do not reply all questions in obligatory way. If you did not get a reply from my side, it means a certain reason stands behind my silence (it might be question itself (its subject, its relevance etc), the manner/tone a question has been asked, absence of elementary politeness and so on). Thank you!
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.