OldCar theme, it’s a creative HTML5 WordPress Theme that is suitable for personal blog or show the portfolios. There are two layout for blog, normal layout and fluid grid view. You can easy to change the main color style with custom options, and it also provides 5 styling for the wordpress custom post formats like tumblr style. The most important is there are many useful shortcodes ready, so the home page not only can show the recent posts, but also you can make a different home page with shortcodes that include a slider, service, team,etc… About more details, you can preview the live demo site and screenshot of Theme options.
Support services include getting SimpleKey theme started, troubleshooting and bug fixes. Regretfully I’m not able to provide support for custom modifications & custom or 3rd party plugins.Support Forum
Please download “Main file”, it’s include help documentation and child theme.
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Child Theme Included
- Unlimited Color
- Fluid Gridview template included
- Five Post formats(Standard,Audio,Video,Gallery) make your website like tumblr style
- Many easy use shortcodes to help you to create some different layout or elements, custom home page.
- Custom widgets ready
- Google webfonts intergrated
- Translation ready
- Simply Compatible with Woocommerce plugin
- Easy install dummy data included
- Advanced Theme option
- Easy read documentation ready
- And more…
The credits of all pictures in Demo site
All images used in the demo are not included in the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner.
Thanks for all great photographer and their awesome pictures!
ChangelogsV2.0- 2014-11-21 – Changed files
- Reduce number of H1 tags and add ”.entry-title”,”.author” class name for SEO.
- Fixed the date filter doesn’t work.
- Fixed the custom LOGO cropped issue.
- Added large view effect on the gallery slide pictures.
- Added portfolios template for the front page in “OldCar options > General settings > Homepage Layout”.
V1.9- 2014-04-24 – Changed files
- Fixed the infinite scroll effect doesn’t work in WP3.9
V1.8 – 2014-03-20 – Changed files
- Added two options for switch the layout from standard to fluid gridview in tag and search page.
- Improved the Video responsive on mobile phone.
V1.7 – 2014-03-08 – Changed files
- Fixed tag page doesn’t work and added tag.php file.
- Improved the contact form. (Change the sender email address in email)
- Fixed a bug the height of page will be endless when scrolling down in infinit scrolling.
- Fixed a bug that infinit scrolling doesn’t work on mobile device.
V1.6 – 2014-01-17 – Changed files
- Included a light style child Theme.
- Fixed a bug in search result page.
- Fixed a bug that the gallery will show up in every posts.
- Improved the default menu layout when the custom menu doesn’t exist.
V1.5 – 2014-01-16 – Changed files
- Simply compatible with Woocommerce
- Fixed “Disable Responsive” option doesn’t work.
- Improved Video player responsive.
- Filtered duplicate sticky posts in the normal Loop.
- Added recommended and required plugins notification with TGM-Plugin-Activation.
- Added an new option for gallery post that allow you to close the slideshow.
V1.4 – 2013-08-24 – Changed files
- Fixed the CAPTCHA validation doesn’t work.
- Fixed the linkedin icon doesn’t display.
- Fixed the skills bar doesn’t display correct in the post content.
- Fixed the LOGO is cropped when the height of LOGO container was changed.
- Made the responsive drop menu scrollable in order to display some hidden items.
- Added an option for select the fluid grid wide or narrow.
- Added the author link in post meta information.
- Added the category option for recent posts widget.
V1.3 – 2013-07-03 – Changed files
- Improved the drop menu.
- Improved the excerpt of fluid page that user can customize their own excerpt to instead of auto truncated text.
- Added an option for change the height of LOGO container.
V1.2 – 2013-06-30 – Changed files
- Fixed the shortcodes CSS haven’t been imported into the pages.
V1.1 – 2013-06-29 – Changed files
- Fixed some small issues in portfolios page.
- Fixed the responsive issue.