T E S T I M O N I A L S
That was a really impressive theme update! Thank you so much!
HEY EVERYBODY : Buy this theme—it’s amazing!!!!
Why? Well first, it’s built by an author who actually uses WordPress standards. He also listens to his users! WHAT ? That’s right, he’s creative, attentive and he also built one of the coolest visual layout editors in any WordPress theme on the market.
BUY THIS THEME TODAY !!!
Hey Meydjer – just wanted to let you know we bought the theme and it’s really very well done – I would have given it 6 stars if I could have!
I love the theme (and your videos are a great asset to it too) and admire your great skills with WordPress!.
Create awesome and animated slides to show your work, products or content. The only one that is really responsive. You can also include slides with captioned images, HTML stuff and embedded content (e.g. Vimeo and YouTube videos).
Build flexible and unlimited layouts with the Content Stacker. You can “stack” unlimited blocks of content and create a unique layout to every single page.
Galleries are flexible grids of thumbnails created to show large amounts of pictures. It’s great to show photo albums and photographers portfolios.
Sliders? You already know them. Large areas to show your pictures without using more space. Works great when you have small amounts of pictures to display.
More than 870 fonts available for you via Google Fonts. Support for Cyrillic, Greek, Khmer, Latin and Vietnamese characters. Typography has never been so easy to customize.
Totally fluid and responsive webdesign (no breakpoints). Works on every device. Desktop? Tabled? iOS? Android? Yes, all of them. Even the FX Slider is responsive.
M A I N F E A T U R E S
- FX Slider
- Bold typography
- Sleek theme options panel (check it out)
- All Google Fonts (870+. Support Cyrillic, Greek, Khmer, Latin and Vietnamese)
- Image, HTML and embedded video slider
- 3 portfolio options (gallery, embedded content and image slider)
S O M E T H I N G I S M I S S I N G ?
Get in touch and tell me what features you want to see here.
O T H E R F E A T U R E S
- Multipurpose (looks beautiful for creative – portfolio/photography/art, corporate – business, blog – magazine/news/editorial and everything else)
- Video documentation
- WordPress 3.4+
- SEO Optimized
- Minimal design
- Tag index page
- Child theme included
- Dummy data included (demo.xml)
- Unbranded options panel
- Totally responsive (including FX Slider)
- Full localisation support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Contact Form 7 compatible (.wpcf7 classes)
- Optimized images
- Threaded comments supported
- Footer with 0-4 columns
- Custom login screen logo
- Custom shortcodes with shortcode generator
- No TimThumb
F.A.Q.“How To Create Submenus?”
Take a look: http://youtu.be/Idt7oyCD1qY?t=4m57s
“Portfolio Item Not Loading”
Check if you don’t have duplicated slugs. All your slugs must be unique. For example, you cannot have the same “lorem-ipsum” slug for a blog post, category or portfolio item.
“Password Protected Page”
Here is the “Password protected” panel: http://d.pr/i/GE7g
“Warning: file_get_contents() / getimagesize()”
If you see this error, you need to turn on “allow_url_fopen” in your hosting server. You need to contact your hosting support or follow these instructions: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3324524/file-get-contents-not-working
“How to translate the theme?”
1) Open the wp-config.php file (root WP directory) and check your default WPLANG value (if you are using a non-english installation): http://cl.ly/image/3u0t0c3e2b36
2) Inside the theme folder, make a copy of the files “lang/default.po” and “lang/default.mo” and rename the copies to your WPLANG value. In this example is “pt_BR”: http://cl.ly/image/3G232Y150h3L
3) Download and install some PO file editor. I recommend Poedit ( http://www.poedit.net/download.php ). Once you have installet it, open the PO file that corresponds to your language. In this example is pt_BR.po.
4) Now, translate the strings you need and Save: http://cl.ly/image/1J3j122o3w33 5) Done!
Check the tab Menu Configuration at the documentation file.
“Removing page title and other contents on static front page”
Remove all Content Stacker items (if you have) and try to insert a Blank element via Content Stacker: http://cl.ly/image/1X222Y3H1g2D
“How do you embed videos and make them responsive?”
Inset your video inside a div with the class ”.ml-fit”.
C H A N G E L O G
------------------ OMNI Changelog ------------------ === November 20, 2012 - v1.2.1 === * Fixed Google Font bug === July 6, 2012 - v1.2 === * Added option to change body background * Added option to change footer background * Added option to change between widescreen and normal width * Added selection column for bulk actions in Portfolio Items and Slides * Added support to edit portfolio items author * Added Featured Image portfolio item type * Added support to show page content when no content was stacked via Content Stacked * Added option to disable Built-in SEO * Fixed default typography options * Fixed tweet time bug * Fixed Call to Action button alignment bug * Fixed HTML Slide selection bug * Removed Upload Image fot HTML Slides (WYSIWYG WordPress bug) === June 25, 2012 - v1.1 === * Added Call to Action to Content Stacker * Added password protection for portfolios * Added protected images for galleries and sliders * Removed title border * Fixed FX Slider links * Fixed titles alignments === June 23, 2012 - v1.0 === * First Release.