An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, webunderdog, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from webunderdog:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Installation questions (please see help documentation first)
- Customization services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have accents for some languages on my titles and headings…what do I do?
The is due to the font resource package that we used in the template for the KC Cufon Font Replacement Plugin. If you need a different resource package, download the font – the font for the titles and headings. Font information can be found in your help documentation. Next you’ll want to navigate here and generate a resource file that works for you. http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/
When you’ve downloaded the generated file, you must upload this to your server in the KC Cufon Font Replacement plugin. If you’ve used the same font, you can simply overwrite the existing font resource file. This will be in the plugins > system > kc_cufon > fonts. The class styles are managed in the KC Cufon Plugin in the Extensions > Plugin Manager.
I have a blank screen after Joomla! 3.2 upgrade. What do I do?
This is common with this version. Joomla had no quite worked out the all of the bugs with the version. It’s an easy fix. Here’s how to do it:
- On your server or file manager, open plugins/system/remember/ change the remember.php file to another name such as remember2.php.
- In your root folder, in your configuration.php file, change the ‘error reporting’ to ‘Simple’ – save and re-upload.
- Sneak into your admin area by typing your domain followed by this: ”/administrator/index.php?option=com_content”
- Once you gain access, you must repair the database. Go to extensions > in the left column click database > fix to repair the database.
- You can then navigate back to #1 on your server (plugins/system/remember/) and rename the remember2.php (or whatever you chose previously) back to remember.php
I updated the core and the front-end layout is not displaying properly.
The recent Joomla core updates contains a higher version of Bootstrap files than what our theme uses. The solution is to simply take all of the files located in the /media/jui/css/ folder our “standard-installation-quickstart” folder (from your download package) and upload them to your tmplate /css folder of your default color style theme. Next, open your index.php for you default theme and replace these lines near the top to point to the new location:
$doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap.min.css'); $doc->addStyleSheet($this->baseurl . '/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.css');
$doc->addStyleSheet('templates/' . $this->template . '/css/bootstrap.min.css'); $doc->addStyleSheet('templates/' . $this->template . '/css/bootstrap-responsive.css');
At this time, you’ll need to refresh your browser’s cache so that the admin area works properly. If you have any trouble, just send us an email and we will assist. We will require your admin login and FTP information.
Make sure that the characters/formatting matches this image: http://webunderdog.com/images/help/core-update.jpg
I have a strange code at the end of my website’s URLs…What is this?
This is due to the AddThis Share Module tracking code. You can unpublish the ‘addthis’ module altogether to remove this. You can also insert a code snippet to the index.php for your default color style theme if you want to keep the module but remove the tracking code. This is a new feature that AddThis has recently included with their product. You can check out the information on their site: http://bit.ly/1spD2Di
Basically, you’ll copy/paste one of the code snippets in your index.php file just above the tag.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.