An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, derektoigo, does not currently provide support.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change where the contact form sends email to? I can’t see the code when I view the source in my browser.
You won’t be able to see the PHP code if you’re viewing the source in a browser. This is because you need to view it in a program that can open PHP files, which will then reveal the hidden code. I recommend using a program such as Dreamweaver for this; however most editors (if not all) should be able to do this. I recoomend Coda if you’re on a Mac or Notepad++ if you’re using Windows.
Why is there a red line on the edge of the CU3ER slider?
There are two width properties you should make sure are set to the same dimensions of your images. Adjusting these to the appropriate size should remove the red line from the CU3ER slider.
1. In the head of the index.php document, there should be a script tag that has “STEP 2” commented out. The “swfobject.embedSWF” attribute should have three numbers, displayed as the following : “370”, “195”, “9”. You need to edit the first two numbers, which are the width and height of the slider, to the appropriate dimensions of your images.
2. Also in the head of the document and within the “swfobject.embedSWF” attribute, an attribute named “cu3er-container” is referenced. This points to the specific CSS style that controls the containing div of the CU3ER. Look up “cu3er-container” in the style.css file, and set the width of that style to that of your images.
These attributes should set the slider and its container to be the same width and height of your images. I recommend visiting http://www.progressivered.com/cu3er/ to learn in more detail about the CU3ER slider.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.