An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, liviu_cerchez, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from liviu_cerchez:
- Answering questions about the item’s included features and functionality
- Fixes for bugs and reported issues with the item
- Updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and patch security vulnerabilities
- Customization services
- Installation services or general software platform and CMS help
- Resolving compatibility issues with 3rd party plugins, themes or items unless advertised
- Help with included 3rd party items from the 3rd party author
- Help with your particular web hosting/server environment
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I create the filterable portfolio sidebar?
The portfolio page displays items from the base category selected in the Additional Properties. The filters are sub-categories of the base category and will act as filters for the page – it’s that simple.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.