Support for this theme is suspended.Support for this theme has now been suspended. If you purchase this theme, you buy it as is.
About OpenEstateOpen Estate is a real-estate WordPress theme designed for real estate companies and agencies. It can be used for anything from real estate to vacation rentals.
The theme makes use of WordPress Custom Post Types and taxonomies to offer an easy to use listing creation and powerful search capabilities . You will also have access to a large volume of options to customize the look of your website and each listing as well.
The search form is extremely powerful . It automatically grabs your properties types, locations etc. and builds the form for you without any coding required.
Properties ListingOpen Estate gives you 3 different layouts to display your properties listing (Grid list and Columns 2-3).
Also, you don’t need any shortcode and you don’t need to create any page to show your listings, the page is already available just by visiting the custom post type name example : http://website.com/properties/ that’s it, really easy.
Google Maps IntegratedOpen Estate is integrated with google maps api 3, giving you extensive and powerful options. Every property is automatically added on the map. The map can be displayed on the homepage or inside the properties archive page.
You can also choose from a range of 10 custom designed pins for the map.
Agents ManagementPowered by WordPress taxonomies, agents can be easily added through the dashboard, you can also set custom info like image,, al profiles, email and phone number.
The email address is automatically used for the contact form on the single property page and onto the agent single page.
Front End Submission & PaypalOpenEstate includes a front end property submission system . It’s extremely flexible and powerful, new fields can be easily added. It supports paypal payments and allows you to charge your users to submit listings. Also through the back-end you can check transaction details.
Theme Features List
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Responsive layout
- Translation ready
- .PO/.MO files included
- Supports Google custom fonts library
- Easy logo customization
- WordPress menu support
- Google Maps API
- Background Slider
- Flex Slider
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- Custom Admin Panel
- Homepage Sections Builder
- Widget Ready Homepage
- Powerful Custom Built Listing Mapping
- Custom Post Types for Listings
- Custom Taxonomies for Listings
- Advanced Listings Search
- Front End Submission & Paypal Support
- Unlimited Properties
- 7 Custom Taxonomies For Powerfull Listing Search
- Property Status
- Property Type
- Price Range
- Set Property Price
- Currency can be changed through the option panel
- Set property as sold and show a message on the front-end
- Set property as featured
- 15 Pre Built Property Custom Fields
- Half Baths
- Square feet
- Air Conditioning
- Lot size
- Road type
- Additional Fields can be easily added.
- Set property location through Google Maps
- No longitude and latitude required
- Simply search the address on the map and thats it.
- Ability to display or hide the agent contact form on the single listing page.
- Support Featured Image
- Support Image Gallery
- Unlimited Images
- Gallery Powered By Flex Slider
- Unlimited Images per Listing, easy upload and management.
- Support for property documents.
- Enquiry sent to agents
- Automatic Featured and Listing Sliders
- Set agent name
- Set agent description
- Set agent image
- Set social profiles
- Set Office phone number
- Set mobile phone number
- Background Slider
- Flex Slider
- Ability to display/hide search form on top of the background slider
- Select listing layout
- Select sidebar position
- Set currency
- Display/hide certain elements of the single listing page, you can hide certain elements if not needed.
- Display/hide search form dropdown into the listing page
- Display/hide google map with all properties into the listing page.
- Customize google map pin from a preset list of 10 different pins
- Upload your own google map pin.
- Display/hide details
- Display/hide agent properties
- Display/hide contact form
- Set footer layout
- Set copyright notice
- Featured Agent Widget
- Facebook Widget
- Flickr Feed
- Newsletter form
- Property Search Widget
- Property Teaser
- Display properties based on different custom settings like type/status/location etc..
ChangelogVersion 2.9 10th October 2013 Please read the new membership documentation that comes with the full package before setting up the new system if needed.
Fixed: Disabling property details function not updating Added: Option to modify default restricted access message Added: New Property Submit Page Template Added: Property type field in frontend changed to multiselect field Added: Property status field in frontend changed to select field Added: Property rooms field in frontend changed to multiselect Added: Property amenities field in frontend changed to multiselect Added: Google Map in frontend submission form Added: Ability to upload and manage multiple images from frontend Added: Submission email Added: New page template to edit listings Added: new dashboard system connected to the new membership system Added: ability to automatically set properties as featured based on membership level Added: New section in theme options to modify the new system Added: New Membership System allows you to create packages for submission
Version 2.8 29th August 2013
- Fixed Css Issue with Search Box
- Fixed Css Issue with gmap infobox
- Fixed an issue with the calendar not displaying in firefox
- Fixed an issue with the gallery not displaying in firefox when the calendar was enabled
- Fixed an issue with childtheme stylesheet not properly loading
- Fixed the gmap infobox due to the new google maps changes.
- Fixed : Edit listing page not saving every changed value
- Fixed : Properties amenities and rooms displaying all taxonomies instead of only the ones assigned to the property.
- Added: Custom Fields Builder For Properties
- Added: New Section for custom fields builder into the theme options panel
- Added: Generated Fields are now available and editable from the back-end
- Added: Generated Fields are visible on property single page
- Added: Generated Fields can be added to the property submission form on the front-end with a click.
- Added: New Shortcode To Display Featured Properties
- Added: New Widget to display featured properties in a sidebar.
- Fixed: Translations not working
- Updated: Documentation with new translation instruction
- Updated: .mo/.po files with new strings
- Fixed: 3rd level dropdown menu not visible
- Added: Paypal Addon, now you can charge users to publish listings on your website.
- Added: Front-End Login & Register Page
- Added: Front-End Profile Management pages (edit profile details, password etc..)
- Added: Front-End Agent Details Editor (edit your agent details, like phone, social profiles etc…)
- Added: Front-End User Dashboard ( manage/edit/delete your properties from the front-end)
- Added: Front-End Listing Editor ( edit your existing or pending listing from front-end)
- Added: New Front-End Listing Submission Page
- Added: Ability to set a return page when user has made the payment
- Added: 2 New settings section in theme options panel with more than 10 new settings to customize the paypal and publishing modules.
- Added: 27 new settings into the property custom post type (Visible only to admins)
- Added: User transaction details into the property listing details settings, you can now check the status of the payment through the edit listing page, you can also check more details like, transaction email, id, first/last name, payment type, currency etc..
- Added: Author row into the property custom post type
- Added: Automatic showcase of dealer details inside the property single page
- Removed: You are no longer required to create agents, agents/users are automatically created when they register on the website.
- Added: Property availability calendar.
- Fixed: minor css bugs
- Fixed: minor responsive bugs
Version 1.2 30th May 2013
- Fixed: Homepage map not updating new longitude and latitude
Version 1.0.1 24th May 2013
- Fixed: Single Property page map displaying wrong location has now been fixed.
Suggestions and FeedbackMy best ideas come from your suggestions so I take feedback seriously. If you have an idea or want to make a suggestion please let me know.
- Images On Live Demo are not available inside the package you download from themeforest, stock images are used only as sample.
- Advanced Custom Fields plugin : the add-ons are NOT to be used or distributed outside of the premium theme, as per plugin license.