Update 2012-12-04: Fixed tweetbar
Update 2012-09-27: Fixed Wordpress 3.4.2. related bug
Update 2012-05-07: Removed left-over bugs
Update 2012-02-10: Fixed slide linking error + Logo linking to homepage
Update 2012-02-08: Fixed some errors in colorscheme stylesheets
Six color schemes
Promoluxio slider module:
Openluxio is packed with the promoluxio slider module and this slider module goes further than the regular modules.
This theme uses the wonderful NIVO slider.
With this slider you can:
- Schedule slide visibility between dates!
- Switch slides on/off without deleting them
- Changeable height for each slider! ( have different header sizes per page )
- Link a slide to a post, page, or other URL
- Drag & Drop slide order
- Set NIVO slider options per slideset
You can set a different top slide-set for every single page, post or even on a portfolio item!
Column generator & colored columns:
Create rows with columns and insert each row with just a single mini shortcode!
No more shortcoding madness when trying to get some columns on a page. Create them easily with full WYSIWYG & Media support for each column. The columns can be editor directly on the edit screen of every page.
Besides that you can also set a background color for every separate column. The columns also adapt in the precense of a sidebar!
Portfolio post type with Masonry filtering:
- Insert portfolio items and categories
- Create a portfolio item page or just link to image
- Masonry filtering ( can be switched off )
More important details
- 6 pre-made color schemes ( changeable through options-panel )
- Fully Layered PSDs (14 Total)
- Recent projects/portfolio
- Luxe slidermodule
- Column generator
- Sidebar-adaptive columns
- Columns with background-colors
- Very customizable
- Easy customizable with separate PSD ’s for theme items
- Theme Options panel with color settings and theme options
- Some handy shortcodes
- Shortcodes Generator tab in the media thixbox
- Clean styled native WP gallery
Create every layout you want with the easy column generator and adjustable top slider height for every page/post on it’s own!
Need help with something? Just drop a line in the comments and we’ll work it out!