An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, yosoftware, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from yosoftware:
- make sure you are running the latest version of our theme
- you have read documentation http://docs.yosoftware.com/
When opening a ticket
- explain in details what is your issue
- what borwser and version (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) and OS (Win, OSX, Linux etc.) you are using
- provide us with link to your website, if possible
- provide us with temp login and password, if you want us to have a look
Please note: all information are confidential and our support system is SSL protectedSupport hours
- We provide support Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 16:00 GMT+1
- During weekends and public holidays support is very limited
- We address your issue witin 24 hours most of the times, but it can take up to 48 hours
- If we don’t get back to you within 48 hours please e-mail us your ticket number to email@example.com
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.